SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next !!!!

Buggered if i know your better checking Sideshows intergalatic timetable:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Very good!

Friendship request sent (you too WoS!) BTW...blasphemy that this has not already been done!

legolas pf is a must have.

tomorrow im not there for ppo. but im sure that i´ll get one ex. from the waitlist. there are 500 pieces and even the blackbeard ex. (200pieces) converted after i sign in for the waitlist

legolas pf is a must have.

tomorrow im not there for ppo. but im sure that i´ll get one ex. from the waitlist. there are 500 pieces and even the blackbeard ex. (200pieces) converted after i sign in for the waitlist

Your username is great :rock

I'm worried about doing it at work. It goes up an hour before I get home. I'll try from work, but if it doesn't work, I won't be able to do it till 2pm at least! :(

I 'm gonna put the Berzerker and King Leonidas side by side and then I'll put Legolas in front of them so it looks like he just shot them both up with arrows.:D

dont know why you would want to order this so bad, it looks nothing like orlando bloom, so why bother? if there not going to sculpt it probably why bother? have not seen one good legolas collectible except for the one mounted on horse with gimli, but even that they made the eyes look like a cartoon or something

dont know why you would want to order this so bad, it looks nothing like orlando bloom, so why bother? if there not going to sculpt it probably why bother? have not seen one good legolas collectible except for the one mounted on horse with gimli, but even that they made the eyes look like a cartoon or something

I don't like this PF and will not be ordering it BUT it has an amazing likeness to Orlando Bloom and to say otherwise means that you need your eyes tested IMO :dunno

Back