SS Legolas PF !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Legolas PF Next????????????????

This is great news! I was kinda bummed out about all of the Diorama speculation, but I am psyched to get another Fellowship member. Hopefully Gimli isn't too far behind, and then we can get a ringwraith!

There are other characters that I would have preferred before Legolas, but I am glad that we have another member of the fellowship. Can't wait to see full pics. Hopefully the likeness is as brillant as the prototype Aragorn PF was.

This could still be a dio though right?

Wow, no love for Legolas? He still is my favorite of the 1:6 line.

I'll take a Helm's Deep Haldir anyday over Legolas and his skateboard shield ass.

But seriously, how about a Boromir PF? ROTK Aragorn to obliterate the Cinemaquette. Saruman the White? WTF Sideshow? :huh

I'm just shocked to see people actually saying that they will pass on Legolas.........I thought everyone loved Elf-Boy. :monkey2

Its not that we hate him...its just that there are better choices! :lol

:horror I'm shocked by this! I thought you were collecting strictly LotR now!?

I know but only charactors that don't look like woman dressed as men in womans clothing....I think Havok's gonna kill me! :lol

But seriously of all of all the PF's they might have done this is one that I just wouldn't want :monkey2

I know but only charactors that don't look like woman dressed as men in womans clothing....I think Havok's gonna kill me! :lol

But seriously of all of all the PF's they might have done this is one that I just wouldn't want :monkey2
Blasphemy!!!!! Well maybe that's a little true, but whatever. :lol

And I'm certainly gonna do something to you. :naughty And it just keeps on rolling.........:lol

Blasphemy!!!!! Well maybe that's a little true, but whatever. :lol

And I'm certainly gonna do something to you. :naughty And it just keeps on rolling.........:lol

Hah, no death for me then :banana:banana

Back