• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS JABBA for CHEAP!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sold my last creature pack (thinking I still had a spare) and now I don't so I see no point in keeping Jabba with no throne. :monkey2

Well I tried this before with no takers, so maybe I'll be just as lucky this time around. :lol

By the way, the box has a big gash in the side courtesy of UPS which I have patched up.

PM sent. :naughty

biggest-tongue.jpg

I wonder how many people will want the Jabba set-up now that Han in carbonite is coming.

Better keep it Pix... at the very least you might be some more $$$ after Han is released.

This week I sold Salacious, Bib, and Bubo. I am not feeling really into Jabba's palace stuff anymore... We'll see. If LOTRFan doesn't bite and noone else does in the next few days I may rethink it.

according to usps its 13.45 priority... with pay pal fees if you could make that an even 15 I would appreciate it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back