SS give us the alt heads for the Wolverine LSF, and I will put in my order right now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
martin shouldn't have really. all it did was start a ____storm

yea, I'm not sure what his motive was by showing those other head sculpts, maybe he was hoping the consumer could change SS mind about using them cause I think he really wanted SS to use them. It's still a bad ass piece, and if I can find one on ebay one day for a reasonable price, no doubt I will go after it.

yea, I'm not sure what his motive was by showing those other head sculpts, maybe he was hoping the consumer could change SS mind about using them cause I think he really wanted SS to use them. It's still a bad ass piece, and if I can find one on ebay one day for a reasonable price, no doubt I will go after it.

He wanted to show his work, and it was a great idea because a lot of things came to light.

martin shouldn't have really. all it did was start a ____storm

Pretty much sums it up. I wish I didnt see the unmasked portrait. Still will never get over how stupid they are for not including it.

The Wolverine Legendary Scale (TM) Figure will only include the head shown in the galleries on the Sideshow Collectibles site. Many times in the development stages different heads, arms, legs, etc. will be created for pieces for mock-up purposes to decide which might/could represent the character being portrayed/created, etc. Sometimes those different pieces will end up being included as switch-out items for certain pieces and in other cases those different pieces will not be included.

-SideshowAlex

Ok but today I saw the wolf predator and don't understand.
For the same price the wolf predator have many features, include 2 heads with base, and wolverine nothing.
Sincerely, this wolverine, with the two other heads would be a must have, but now it's just only a supersize regular PF overpriced.

You made a great deal between feature and price on all LSF excepting this wolverine.

Hope sideshow will think about doing something.
Thanks

Back