SS EPII Obi Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm getting him. I like CW Kenobi and don't mind them using that same excellent sculpt for this AOTC one. I liked Sean's "kit-bash" and will be happy with Sideshow's version.

What I'd really like is for Sideshow to produce some figures of those Kaminoins...now that would be cool!

I'm happy with the kitbash as a placeholder, but I'm glad to see SSC making a figure, plus if it's a Buck figure with the neck still there, it'll be nice to have 2 versions of Trev's sculpt.

As for making Kaminoans, that doesn't seem too impossible. If they made some special skinny arms for a male body, I think it'd be doable, maybe not totally right in scale but close neough to be cool.

the way to think about this... is what other figures could they do from the film to go with it. Anakin obvisouly... what else? (its late here... cant rememebr who was in it.. lol)

I just hope this is a sign that the attack has begun...Anakin, Padme, Dooku, Jango Fett, EPII Clones
I thought a big green severed pincker would have been a cool exclusive item.

Re: Who's waiting for an Episode II Obi Wan?

Yeah right. Where you can you find a TT for 15$?

Many places...but that would be telling! :p Actually, they're all over ebay. Just bear in mind that you don't need the whole complete TrueType. Just the body itself, the base for the head, a set of gripping hands and feet.

im gonna order this guy. its cool that we are getting the different stages of jedi knighthood with obi-wan since he is awesome.

Same here... Obi is the man, and one of the few characters I want every incarnation of. :rock

Not only will I take every incarnation, I'll even take repeats, I enjoy him that much.

I just really hope they eventually give us a really badass Ep III Obi-Wan PF... maybe with a Trevor sculpt? :drool

I would LOVE that.

I dream they'll make a PT, especially ROTS, Obi-Wan PF.

I just really hope they eventually give us a really badass Ep III Obi-Wan PF... maybe with a Trevor sculpt? :drool

I would LOVE that.

That would be great. I do have the Anakin coming via FP and honestly these two would be my two SW PF reps.

i won't say no to a Jango, but i already have the Medicom so its not something i'll be picking up. i just need a darn Dooku...in any format at this point.

I'm in the same position i got medi jango to and don't want/need one from SS, i would want Darth Tyranus next myself.

Have you guys considered that Sideshow could use sculpted necks on their Prometheus just as Hot Toys uses for their TrueType, ala Joker?

Have you guys considered that Sideshow could use sculpted necks on their Prometheus just as Hot Toys uses for their TrueType, ala Joker?

There's no sense considering that. They have a head already made for that neck style.

This figure is either on a Pro and uses the exact same head as Clonobi, or it's on a Buck and uses Trev's original sculpt with a neck. No way they'd produce two different heads for a body that can use either, the Clonobi head would work just fine on a Pro 2-joint neck.

Well I figured Sideshow modified the head because Clone Obi is wearing the black jumpsuit that hugs the neck. Of course, until yesterday, I had assumed Obi's head was originally sculpted without a neck. Perhaps Trevor sculpted the neck when they were still deciding how to approach heads on the prometheus and armored bodies? After all, Hot Toys still releases figures like the Joker with a sculpted neck because I assume they realize this style looks more realistic when a bare neck is exposed.

Back