SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys arent answering his questions.

back to your point, the cape cuts of below the shoulderpad on all the statues.

id have to see a picture of your statue before commenting on the sword issue. just check out earlier photos posted by members and see if they match with your statue.

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

id have to see a picture of your statue before commenting on the sword issue. just check out earlier photos posted by members and see if they match with your statue.

thanks for noticing haha :) I'll take a pic as soon as I get home tomorrow and post it up!

Just uploaded! sorry for my crappy camera :( but yeah, everybody elses' looks gold and mine looks silver? and the sword has the most retarded angle -_-

here you go :

https://imgur.com/a/LqIvi#0

thanks for your help!

Looks ok to me, people just orient him differently when they take pictures.

Well this just suck *****. Just got word from a etailer I got this from, I will get a $40 credit for a complete broken head. Well I am not taking that. I guess I wouldn't own Arthas then.....

I regretted cancelling this so much. Just placed my order since the newsletter says its low quantity

I saw that low quantity alert too. I thought he would take longer to sellout. Hopefully we get some more Warcraft figures because he is a sucess.

unfortunately this is one of those statues that if you want you have to bite the bullet and get it from sideshow, the chance of damage on this piece is unbelievably high due to how many spikes and little fragile things are on there and how heavy it is.

My first one came with leg completely cracked off, luckily 2nd one came perfect..i couldnt believe it. No issue with cape or anything, all fitted fine. I just to move the foot a bit until it connects to test the light up.

It's one of those pieces you buy and keep forever, because trying to move or repackage this statue is guaranteed for damage.

Looks so epic though...

I've still got mine shipped in USA for $290 delivered - that's cheaper than you'll find it anywhere else -

If you're in CANADA, I can price shipping to you if you're interested, LMK!

The one I'm selling works great and has been repackaged with extra padding and care.

Use to play WOW all of the time and don't anymore but this piece does look pretty awesome. Considering getting this. Just looks damn good and would bring back some of those good memories of me playing the game.

Back