SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The straps might be glued too high on the kama (or whatever they connect to). The only way to get them right may be to detach, then reattach them lower.

I'll have mine reg by the end of the week, ordered it from a Hong Kong dealer .

I'd think that SS will be getting this more sooner than later now since its out in Asia.

132_36826_861308254605fec.jpg

132_36826_184794e45a6a84c.jpg

132_36826_99ea7bace15a05c.jpg

132_36826_0cbeae64d1f5d2f.jpg

132_36826_91dd09d45e38c8c.jpg

some standing pose pics …… :panic:

Got my early processing notice just now.

They offered early shipment, but I'll just wait for the 16th per their email.

I pick up the regular version from the post office tomorrow , if its in minty shape I'll probably cancel the exclusive since a stand doesn't matter much to me. I originally wanted two , one to kep MISB and one to display now I'm consindering just sticking with one since
I still have 4 more orders for the year and I'll be keeping at least 3 of them.

Thanks for the shots, DARKSIDE...he looks good.
Sent in for early processing...we'll see.

IGN has a nice review of Bly and the Phase I Commander on their site...

https://comics.ign.com/articles/119/1192721p1.html

Check it out for some more pics... Looks like the reviewer didn't have any luck with those straps either in his shots...

Last edited:
It also looks as though that reviewer's Bly lost one of the ammo packs on his chest strap. You can see the spot where the third one on the bottom came unglued.

Picked up my Commander Bly today from the post office that I ordered straight from Hong Kong . Aside from a ding or two on the box it arrived in good shape and will be part of my MISB collection.

Mine has good straps and has all 3 ammo pouches intact . Its another well done Clone Commander . SS has these nailed , but aside from the Red Phase I Clone Captain and maybe another Clone Commander or unique Clone Trooper i.e Airbourne , Barc Trooper ..
I really hope next year we see more Bounty Hunters and Charcaters from the Scum and Villiany line and some of the cooler Sepertist and some long needed Imperials like Tarkin or a Biker Scout.

Back