SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would personally prefer a Bacara next. Sideshow has now given us Obi-Wan and Cody as well as Aayla Secura and Bly. We also have Ki-Adi Mundi from Sideshow. So Bacara should be next. Hopefully, the guys at Sideshow are thinking along the same line when they need to decide which Clone Commander is next to be released.

And also Stass Allie to go with Commander Neyo!!

I expect the prequel Yoda to come complete with his light saber. A couple of Wookie Warriors would make me a very happy collector!

I expect the prequel Yoda to come complete with his light saber. A couple of Wookie Warriors would make me a very happy collector!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!:yess:

Tarfful is a must! Hopefully, Neyo will have a bike as well.

I wonder what are the chances of Neyo coming with his Speeder?

oh yeah. I wonder if the price would stay around the same range? if so just buy another bly and take off the binoculars from the helmet. sell off the bly head to get some of the cost back.

They can also leave the paint off the thigh armor as the troops do not have it. And some of the troops have the pauldron backwards compared to Bly. So those changes can make for a reasonably unique variation...maybe for Comic Con?

I would think that removing the binoculars would expose the studs thats holding them.

Didn't notice the paint difference on the tight armour.:slap:lol

I really would wish for a new trooper, not to mention new armour weathering.

Love the design of the character, I want all of the main Commanders, and this looks like a top-notch figure. So I'll definitely be ordering one. But god damn, Sideshow... how about a little variety before you fill the world with clones???

Seriously, someone there is listening to Ash on a loop or something. When was the last 12" SW figure announced that wasn't a clone? Wow.

There have been 12 since the Utapau trooper started it off.

Utapau
Shock
501st
Coruscant
Cody
Rex
Boil
Waxer
white phase II
blue phase II
green phase II
Bly

I'm not a clone hater. I like 'em. But the line needs more variety between announcements.

This deluge of clone releases is why a lot of people don't have a single 12" SW figure on pre-order now for the first time since the line started.

I like it a lot, but I think I'll keep my Clone collection small - Cody, Utapau, and maybe a 501st (still need to get on that one). Maybe a plain Phase 1 too, when I get around to it... Just the main guys.

All the Clone designs looked great but I'm trying to keep it to main characters/troops, here.

I'm not a clone hater. I like 'em. But the line needs more variety between announcements.

This deluge of clone releases is why a lot of people don't have a single 12" SW figure on pre-order now for the first time since the line started.

Me either, but it almost would have made sense for them to do the clones as a sub-line.

I collect nothing but SS clones or armoured figures. If SS releases a new Vader, droids, armoured bounty hunters like Fetts or other Mando characters, those will be exception (or a MUST for new Vader) along with Jawas and I want plenty of them. Nothing else than those mentioned for me, thanks!

I wonder, SS can make everyone happy with 2 releases each time by releasing clones and non-clone figures simultaneously. This way, both school of collectors won't whine on each announcement.

But if they release a clone this quarter followed by a non clone next and repeat cycle, I also won't complain coz that can give my wallet time to recuperate. Just as long as they continue to churn out more clones after clones after clones!:pray:

Bly1-1.jpg

Bly4.jpg

Bly3-1.jpg

Bly2-1.jpg

Back