SS 1:6 Commander Praji Imperial Officer Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head looks to be the right size in some shots, big in others. My guess is he'll be okay in hand... as usual.

Looking at some of the shots where his head looks big, his feet look midgety, it's definitely lens distortion. The head is the largest point making a V of shrinkage down to the feet.

I've noticed that most of Roy's photos seem to hve a degree of distorion, so i no longer worry when he posts. I wager he's got an older camera :D

lense distorsion mate, look at his feet compared to his head.
Or dig up the bespin luke thread and find roy's pic of luke where his hand was allmost as wide as his chest.

I highly doubt this figure will have BHS because

1) The pics are with a camera phone or something.

2) The in box shot shows that he is in proportion

3) He is not on the small body.

I highly doubt this figure will have BHS because

3) He is not on the small body.

Neither was Bespin Han.

We'll have to wait for clearer photos to see whether he has a big head or not. Or he could take a shot of the figure next to one with a normal sized head or Bespin Han. ;)

I'm just glad that it's on the Buck body as that'll make the head swap easier:D and so my second Praji will make for good army builder fodder. Now to find the right head for this guy... Someone British and snarling...

Yeah, what are you talking about, Sachiel? The head looks fine.

11.jpg

:D

Cool! I'm interested to see this up close. He looks good overall and Roy's pics while we appreciate them aren't real flattering. They do at least let you have an idea of what it will look like.

This is the pic from Roy I liked best. I could never see a likeness to any of the Imperial officers until I saw this pic:

i4.jpg

hmmm... I canceled this guy 5 minutes after the PPO.... now I'm kinda bummed that I did... He looks pretty cool.
I'll have to find him on the secondary market later I suppose. Thanks for the pics Roy!

So Im really excited to get this. I just hope the notices come sometime next week because I get my first paycheck on the 14th. If not I have to come up with an amazing plan or have the parents make this a birthday gift. :lol

Back