Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you jinxed me Snake, ive broken one of the arms off Kratos now lol. That's it for me, Play Arts goes on the blacklist next to Hot Toys

Isn't Kratos kinda old at this point? I don't think any of the newer figures have had reports of breaking.

Kratos came out in 2012, and mine's pretty sturdy. IT's had a few dives (due to the MGS figures and some other ones taking him down with them :lol ) and absolutely no damage has happened to it. So...yeah, Pliss you really jinxed him :cuckoo: :rotfl

I have DMC 3 Dante on my way though, not sure how fragile he could be. Vergil certainly felt...a little fragile compared to Nero and DMC 4 Dante. Some PAKs DO certainly feel less sturdy compared to others though.

Dante and Vergil are pretty sturdy IMO. Haven't had problems with them since they've been opened and displayed for the longest time (changing their pose every now and then).

check ebay or mandarake :lecture his price flucates. I got mine for $150, and it was well worth it.

...until I realized Square's QC ****ed me over in the worst way and I can't even get him to dual wield ebony and ivory because the peg holes for both guns are on the same side :slap:

Cut the peg off and stick to the the other side
Not sure how that will help. This is what I mean by the way, pic is kinda bad quality but I think you can see the problem

10453171_4227292216552_807328836_n.jpg

It should be on the other side for Ebony I think. Also the peg hole snapped on the right hand >.> :lol it's still there on the left though so maybe I could try that

Ah right ok sorry i thought the peg was on the gun and not the hand

You could get a small screwdriver and just drill a little hold the same size as the peg on the other side of the gun if you really want to be able to duel wield

I could, but I'm wondering a way to fill in the other hole. Though I'm getting DMC 3 Dante and I may use one of his hands to dual wield

Sculpty or you might not even need to, when it's in his hand you might not even see the hole

I could, but I'm wondering a way to fill in the other hole. Though I'm getting DMC 3 Dante and I may use one of his hands to dual wield

Perhaps yeah. I still hate the peg hole system on old PAKs, my Nero can barely hold his sword and the revolver looks even worse in his hand..

Just received NYCC Deathstroke and it looks brilliant, paint and accessories have definitely improved in detail with the scale change. My only gripe is that the joints don't seem strong enough to cope with the extra weight. This is the first PAK I've felt the need to break out the stand for just to achieve a stable vanilla pose. Despite the weak joints I'm really happy with it and looks awesome on the shelf.

Just received NYCC Deathstroke and it looks brilliant, paint and accessories have definitely improved in detail with the scale change. My only gripe is that the joints don't seem strong enough to cope with the extra weight. This is the first PAK I've felt the need to break out the stand for just to achieve a stable vanilla pose. Despite the weak joints I'm really happy with it and looks awesome on the shelf.
You mention the scale change, what scale are they now?

I see cloud is 11", is that head to toe or tip of his sword to his feet?

Back