Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Titan fall guy (whatever that mecha is) looks cool. I would also like to see more SF figures (if SF stands for street fighter):

There will he more SF, just not yet.

I'm more concerned about the unpainted Red XIII we saw ages ago that's been forgotten about

where was all the FF7 at toyfair...? yet another new scale not completed, mother ****ers

oh and assassins creed edward and connor..?

SQEX doesn't like revealing Final Fantasy stuff at cons really, like to reveal it on their own before hand. I'm surprised they revealed as much new product as they did at Toy Fair. The latest FF PAKs have been selling super well in Japan (well at least FFX has thanks the HD remaster), so they're not going anywhere don't worry. FFVII is still huge, watch Mad Dog's twitter* for reveals, as that how things are usually revealed. You can learn a lot on the FFM forum as well, so watch there as well. More FFVII PAK figures will come, SQEX only releases so much product at once and I think right now they are trying not to compete too much with their FF Variant line. Which makes sense, because it cost's a friggin fortune, lol.

* https://twitter.com/hidemi_mad_dog

What stands do you guys use for your PAK figs? I know I coulds use Hot Toys or the ones they come with but those both make it hard to stand figures close together.

The only thing that makes the prices bearable the facts that they have improved on the joints and have added sculpted knees the old figures had the worst joints as well as the ugliest knees

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Arkham Origins Batman

pak003.jpg

pak004.jpg

Yeah I'd say it's the best, I'm just sick of their pricing and I have no more investment to collect from that line.

Dam, if I wasn't so massively disappointed by Origins, I'd have loved picking that Batman up.

Don't think I'll be able to resist Deathstroke though.

Back