Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
playarts batgirl

vfrf9HwLNOEva1qvF8QUXA.jpg

.4e0wEywNRPkhVG_OTFxow.jpg

Playarts the Flash

8wx5Ktm7bqb_DcwKWvw5uw.jpg

ojpJWNZP6_5KdJP_Z9Wt2Q.jpg

Playarts Batman Limited Color ver

Fv5qsrBEAhsqEHOh_PMl3Q.jpg

D3MfVf35etBquX.kgQX1Pw.jpg

man, that batgirl has bayonetta-esque proportions; her thigh looks to be wider than her head, which is about the same width as her waist.

Last edited:
I got those and the Red DC Universe Batman PO'd. It's good they did a new Joker since the last one was so goddamn brittle.

Just wanted to say Hi.:wave I'm a new member, mainly here for the SH Figuarts DBZ thread, but I do collect some PAK too so I started to follow this thread a bit as well. My interests are Mass Effect (canceled I'm afraid) and DC (both Arkham and movie-verse) pretty much.

I own Mass Effect BroShep, Garrus and Tali. B:AC Batman and Catwoman and Man of Steel's Superman. (If anyone wants pictures let me know. I did give my Arkham City Batman a cloth cape I still had.) I'm definitely gonna buy the new AC Joker and I'm still not out on whether I wanna buy Poison Ivy. Is anybody thinking of customising the 70s Batman skin into a B:TAS one?

I won't probably be too active, because PAK is still mainly about game franchises that I don't play, but thought I'd just say hi anyway. (Specifically to Snake as I know him from the Figuarts thread.:wave)

/Introduction:)

Just wanted to say Hi.:wave I'm a new member, mainly here for the SH Figuarts DBZ thread, but I do collect some PAK too so I started to follow this thread a bit as well. My interests are Mass Effect (canceled I'm afraid) and DC (both Arkham and movie-verse) pretty much.

I own Mass Effect BroShep, Garrus and Tali. B:AC Batman and Catwoman and Man of Steel's Superman. (If anyone wants pictures let me know. I did give my Arkham City Batman a cloth cape I still had.) I'm definitely gonna buy the new AC Joker and I'm still not out on whether I wanna buy Poison Ivy. Is anybody thinking of customising the 70s Batman skin into a B:TAS one?

I won't probably be too active, because PAK is still mainly about game franchises that I don't play, but thought I'd just say hi anyway. (Specifically to Snake as I know him from the Figuarts thread.:wave)

/Introduction:)

That's an interesting idea, but they may actually end up producing one.

Back