Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They gave up, only did Ichigo, Rukia and Toshiro. There are so many good figures they could of made, especially Kenpachi.

What's wrong with Snake' sculpt

The paint app around the eyes makes him look like he's undead or something, at least on mine. And the placement of the eyes makes him look slightly cross eyed in certain positions. The press shots of the original prototype looked better to be honest.

And, they gave him brown eyes >_>

The paint app around the eyes makes him look like he's undead or something, at least on mine. And the placement of the eyes makes him look slightly cross eyed in certain positions. The press shots of the original prototype looked better to be honest.

And, they gave him brown eyes >_>

the proto sculpt was better than the final sculpt too. Still ******** over that..

But in general Play Arts seem to do this, the paint issues i mean. Its most evident in the Mass Effect figures.

Captain Harlock

okSy_acKHOw4oBpGOr7M4A.jpg

wkmb3dIy.E2YoVQqLw0GOA.jpg

yvihWthioISbCOSZusJt5Q.jpg

holy crap, i dont know what that is but it looks amazing!

both of those are getting bought lol, best looking play arts yet

I love Harlock it's a terrific series and character. I'll have to get these. If Hot Toys actually goes through with the license I might pick that up too but then again it's not like their anime licenses have been decent anyway. I might just try to hunt down the Medicom one I love how it looks.

bigger pics for the sake of it.

These will be the first figures i buy when i never seen the series or movie they came from. Don't even know why i think it looks soo badass, not my type of thing lol

toy1p.jpg

toy2p.jpg

I'm eagerly awaiting some older FF figures, like IV and VI. Maybe once they release some of the more recent games in PAK form.

Back