Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11310 yen at amiami.... around $111 usd. Pretty fair.

Like I said, I don't know why people pay full price for PAKs... need to look around guys.

Cloud is near perfect. A figure I think every PAK buyer should have.

I'm actually about to buy Cloud now that I have Sephiroth on order. If I get one, I need both. No compromise on that one. One of my favorite games of all time.

11310 yen at amiami.... around $111 usd. Pretty fair.

Like I said, I don't know why people pay full price for PAKs... need to look around guys.

Cloud is near perfect. A figure I think every PAK buyer should have.

He is a perfect figure of him from Advent Children. I got him on pre order so I will be picking up Sephiroth for sure. With him the main thing I was worried about how the long white hair would turn out, since its such an important part of his look and I think they nailed it. So excited to soon have both Cloud and Sephiroth on my shelf.

The only one I am missing so far in tracking down is Tifa. She seems to be sold out everywhere and she's becoming the most expensive of the AC line to buy second hand. After her Vincent is still going for crazy prices. Keep hoping they will reissue him the way they have Cloud.

I don't think they will ever do his bike though.

New 6 inch Advent Children Vincent statue.

square-enix-sdcc-2016-play-arts-kai-final-fantasy-vii-vincent-valentine-prototype-1.jpg

After seeing the new Dissidia Squall's price I would say you are correct.

Yup, $150 for a barebone figure. SE is high on crack. If it weren't for the fact I need a Sephiroth, I wouldn't buy these figures at these ridiculous prices. You have to pick and choose who you want to collect instead collecting the entire line. I sold all PAK except for Metal Gear and Cloud. With Sephiroth, I will be completely done with PAK. Good riddance too. If these were at $60, even pushing it to $80 I might still be in. But at $150 - $200 a pop? SE can take their PAK line and shove it.

Yup, $150 for a barebone figure. SE is high on crack. If it weren't for the fact I need a Sephiroth, I wouldn't buy these figures at these ridiculous prices. You have to pick and choose who you want to collect instead collecting the entire line. I sold all PAK except for Metal Gear and Cloud. With Sephiroth, I will be completely done with PAK. Good riddance too. If these were at $60, even pushing it to $80 I might still be in. But at $150 - $200 a pop? SE can take their PAK line and shove it.

What happened with the prices on these guys? I remember buying DMC4 Dante for 40 bucks when it came out, and that's a great, large figure with good articulation and well done accessories. Where is all of this extra cash going?

The funny thing is you can get AC Cloud for around $100 and he comes with a whole lot more accessories. I actually don't own any PAK at the moment but may at least get AC Cloud. I wonder if Vincent will ever get a re-release.

Wow Remake Cloud looks really good. But kind of barebones though. I think I'll stick with the AC Cloud I'm planning on getting.

I just saw that they're releasing Sephiroth. I obviously was very interested in getting him but for $150 I think I'm going to have to pass. For $150 I can essentially get one 1/4 Neca Figure and still have $50 for something else. PAK pricing has really become too high for what they offer.

Back