Statue Spot's Review of the Kotobukiya Superman For Tomorrow 1:6 Scale Pre Painted Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Review Spot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Check out my review of the Kotobukiya Superman For Tomorrow 1:6 Scale Pre Painted PVC Statue. Superman is still my favourite superhero of all time and loved him since I was 4 years old. As soon as I saw this one shown online I knew he'd be an incredible piece and he did not disappoint one bit, he captures the very essence of the classic suit and look of the Man of Steel and he just looks awesome on the shelf.

Let me know what you guys think of him down below

Last edited by a moderator:
Good review...key word mentioned is ICONIC....This is for me the definitive comic book Superman...the cape with the "S" adds so much to this piece...for the $110 shipped price I paid totally worth it...you will never get a 1/6 masterpiece of Superman for that money....I myself cant say enough about this piece...

I had the same problem slynger, pretty much had to tell the other things in the collection, sorry guys but you kinda have to be replaced right now I'm moving you to make room for daddy's new statue

Back