Spooktacular Losers Lounge 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. I'd love to add that one to my collection but I definitely haven't been in the loser's lounge for 5 years. Only two now for me....

Listen up you primitive screwheads! Time for my giveaway to get some of you out of the trenches and into the light. I was saving this for after Spooktacular and that time has come. So here we go...

This is for anyone that hasn't won't a prize so far.

I will post a question. You have until 11:59pm PST tonight 11/1 to PM me your answer. Tomorrow I will pick 4 winners and PM them for their addresses.

1st prize: a brand new Dark Horse ANIMATED HELLBOY MAQUETTE!

41aAuf4iORL._SL500_.jpg

2nd prize: a brand new Dark Horse ANIMATED ABE SAPIEN MAQUETTE!

3155EYWe%2B%2BL._SL500_.jpg

3rd and 4th prizes will be (2) lots of Comic TPBs, Hardcovers and issues and other fun items!!!

Here's your question...

When was Hellboy summoned to earth from Hell? I want the month, day and year.

GET TO IT AND GOOD LUCK!!! :impatient:

Those are awesome. Go you!

Listen up you primitive screwheads! Time for my giveaway to get some of you out of the trenches and into the light. I was saving this for after Spooktacular and that time has come. So here we go...

This is for anyone that hasn't won't a prize so far.

I will post a question. You have until 11:59pm PST tonight 11/1 to PM me your answer. Tomorrow I will pick 4 winners and PM them for their addresses.

1st prize: a brand new Dark Horse ANIMATED HELLBOY MAQUETTE!

41aAuf4iORL._SL500_.jpg

2nd prize: a brand new Dark Horse ANIMATED ABE SAPIEN MAQUETTE!

3155EYWe%2B%2BL._SL500_.jpg

3rd and 4th prizes will be (2) lots of Comic TPBs, Hardcovers and issues and other fun items!!!

Here's your question...

When was Hellboy summoned to earth from Hell? I want the month, day and year.

GET TO IT AND GOOD LUCK!!! :impatient:

Well the contest is over and I only got 2 entries!?!?!? :what: You losers must like not winning. :lol

Congrats to KLASTER for winning the Hellboy maquette and GWARSLAVE for winning the Abe Sapien maquette!!!!

I still have (2) Comic lots up for grabs, the first 2 peeps to pm me their address will win.

Well the contest is over and I only got 2 entries!?!?!? :what: You losers must like not winning. :lol

Congrats to KLASTER for winning the Hellboy maquette and GWARSLAVE for winning the Abe Sapien maquette!!!!

I still have (2) Comic lots up for grabs, the first 2 peeps to pm me their address will win.
:thud: That's amazing. Congrats to KLASTER and GWARSLAVE!!!

I am in the lounge again this year, but I gave many fellow Freaks awesome wins that I feel like a winner myself!!
At the UT house, the UPS man and FedEx man arrive almost every week, and I know that's not something everyone on here experiences. Just wanted to share the Spook love.

Thank you to Alex and Mistress for all the awesome contests and congrats to all the winners! Another awesome Spook!!!! :rock :rock

I am in the lounge again this year, but I gave many fellow Freaks awesome wins that I feel like a winner myself!!
At the UT house, the UPS man and FedEx man arrive almost every week, and I know that's not something everyone on here experiences. Just wanted to share the Spook love.

Thank you to Alex and Mistress for all the awesome contests and congrats to all the winners! Another awesome Spook!!!! :rock :rock

It was indeed a Chientacular this year. You went above and beyond what most Freaks would do. :clap

/me starts knawing on UT's leg

:lol

Hey Sideshow, the least you could do is send UTtoyfan a $100 gift card. :lecture Just saying, he stepped up big time with crazy :wacky giveaways for Spook 2012 on his own dime. :clap :bow

Thank you so much MadCow!!! So excited to have been selected as a winner in your awesome contest :panic:

PM reply has been sent. Thank you thank you thank you!

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!? Send me your address, I gotta send you something. What's your poison?

Well I'm still holding out hope for the pumpkin carving contest but otherwise here I shall stay I suppose.....my pumpkin earned the post Mortem honor, with spilled seeds and innards as he met his demise at the hands of neighborhood ruffians on devils night.....

Back