Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only two codes today. Both low value :pfft:

It's good marketing to encourage sales, especially before the holidays. I hope there is one more code left for those of us who stuck with this all three days. It will certainly get us to buy more.

No it wouldn't... you'd just complain some more... (see your post above)
Whateve codes pop up, I'm sure you're gonna not like the amount.
"Oh... only 100 points... why did I waste my time?!"
You just signed up to these boards, and are doing exactly what Chicky, the Mistress, and the other Spook runners hate... Sniveling!

Your tactic of, "put up more codes and we'll be enticed to buy!" isn't going to work. They have set codes for the promotion, sure they could randomly give me or anyone else here codes, but certainly not to someone who within their first 4 posts half of them are complaining that the free rewards they've been given aren't nearly enough for you. :slap C'mon man.
This company does great things for their fans, and still does despite the bad apple complainers. You would know that if you had been around longer than a week.

*steps off soapbox*

I've found this to be a very good Spook... much better than the recent years. I like that it was short and sweet too.

I've found this to be a very good Spook... much better than the recent years. I like that it was short and sweet too.

:lecture Same here! And I haven't even won anything from SSC other than the reward points (which were an incredible idea). But the quick 3 day comradare is perfect! :1-1::hi5:

:lecture Same here! And I haven't even won anything from SSC other than the reward points (which were an incredible idea). But the quick 3 day comradare is perfect! :1-1::hi5:

I love events like this just because it gets everyone talking to each other about collections.

I can honestly say it is the best (only) Spook I have ever taken part in.

Seriously Sideshow, you should be proud of this event. The points/contests were fun, the opportunity to rub elbows is always appreciated, the number of new items that have come up out of left field have me considering committing larceny to acquire the means to keep up. Lots of creativity behind this.

Thanks for making life a little more enjoyable the last couple of days.

With that, goodnight, hope you do this again next year!

Yeah even though I haven't won a prize, I think this is a brilliant event. Very happy with the rewards points too, hopefully there are more :)

This will definitely motivate me to make another purchase as well since I can get City Hunter at half price now!

morttret_zpse9a5c807.jpg

Back