Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morttret_zpse9a5c807.jpg

Repost. :)

I still miss Spook Classic, but it was never going to last in this new social media world. If this year is an indication of how things are going to be going forward, I can live with that. Susan and Chicky have made the contests and interactions fun. And the reward points? Remember how we were killing eachother for $20 gift cards in previous years? This year EVERYBODY got $60 in rewards points that can be used on ANYTHING and DON'T EXPIRE!!! :thud:

Amazingly generous.

So while I do miss doing battle with Chris and the rest of you and not leaving my computer for a week or more, we're still getting free crap. And isn't free crap what Spook is really all about? :wink1: :1-1:

free shipping to usa only. Only for freaks who have not yet won any prizes aside from points. First person to name my favorite NCAAF and NFL team wins the horror movie DVD set I posted.

Jacksonville Jaguars - they can count as a NCAAF team and some people think they are a NFL team so that one works for both

sorry born and raised in Jacksonville so I had to vent my frustration. It's been a sad decade of seasons.

how many jaguars does it take to screw in a light blub? . . . . one unless it's a blow out and then the whole team shows up.

Back