Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the old contests they had sometimes where they would give you a prize of an item you've had to cancel in the past. I had to cancel my 1/4 Hot Toys Endo, then went on waitlist for the Exclusive and that got cancelled so that would be an awesome prize to get.

I liked the old contests they had sometimes where they would give you a prize of an item you've had to cancel in the past. I had to cancel my 1/4 Hot Toys Endo, then went on waitlist for the Exclusive and that got cancelled so that would be an awesome prize to get.

Everyone would cancel Doom! :lol

I never got that lucky. Don't think I ever won something that was sold out. That would be cool, but I don't see it happening. We can dream though...

I think a lot of people mentioned in the survey that they didn't like it running on Halloween cause they couldn't enjoy time with their families etc. Maybe that's why?

I mean that's a reasonable reason to only have it for 3 days, and I gotta say these past 2 days have been very fun so far.

No complaints by any means...heck just the fact they do it every year, whether it be for three days, or even just one...this really is a blast...

My guess is that the contests will end today on the social medias. And codes may still appear on the site tomorrow with a few more reveals.

Back