Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From SS's twitter: "Well, I'm tired (and I have to be up bright and early for the final day of #SideshowSpooktacular). *Susan"

Looks like it's the beginning of the end :eek:

She did say that and the SS Facebook says 28-30th but the sideshow website says 28th-31st.

Maybe today is the last day of the social media/freaks stuff but they will keep adding codes tomorrow on the site?

Hey I'm tired and my head is like a football, it's the best I could come up with LOL

Hey-Arnold-Season-3-Episode-16--Phoebe-Takes-the-Fall.jpg

She did say that and the SS Facebook says 28-30th but the sideshow website says 28th-31st.

Maybe today is the last day of the social media/freaks stuff but they will keep adding codes tomorrow on the site?

Could be, after all, she may have her own family to do halloween stuff with. We don't want to loose her because she has to spend every halloween with us.

I was up all night with coughing fits :sick so I checked in to see if any new codes or contests went up, the first Spooktacular night that I stay up with and nothing new gets posted. :lol

My how Spooktacular has changed.

Hope to see some more codes today!

OMG you're right, the website does say til the 31st!!! :hi5::hi5::hi5:
Now, how do I get out of work tomorrow... Hmmmm.... Could still have jury duty. That could be worse though...

Was hoping something would pop up before I had to drive kids to school and head to work, hopefully I don't miss anything while I am on the road.

The old code is gone. Was still there just a few minutes ago. Perhaps new one coming soon...

EDIT: Never mind. Old code is back.

Last edited:
Back