Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new codes are diffrent. They said opprotunity expires 10/30/13.

iw0rvn.gif

I'm going to be hitting up E3 this year (my 3rd year to go) for the company I work for. Usually I head out there with a member of the sales team (I'm the Senior AD) but this year I'm flying solo.

These kinds of things are always more fun with company, and I didn't know if anyone here...No itinerary yet, but I know I'm going! Anyone else planning on going?

A link to last years page, in case anyone hasn't even heard of it.

I'm going to be hitting up E3 this year (my 3rd year to go) for the company I work for. Usually I head out there with a member of the sales team (I'm the Senior AD) but this year I'm flying solo.

These kinds of things are always more fun with company, and I didn't know if anyone here...">E3 - 2013 Anyone going?</a></span>
</td>
<td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="smallfont">Corrose</span></td>
<td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="smallfont">Video Games and Video Game Collectibles</span></td>
<td class="alt2" align="center"><span class="smallfont">8</span></td>
<td class="alt1" align="right"><span class="smallfont">06-09-2013 <span class="time">03:34 PM</span></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="alt1" align="left">

<span class="smallfont"> <a href="showthread.php?t=121563" title="https://www.gijoecon.com/in2013/

No itinerary yet, but I know I'm going! Anyone else planning on going?

A link to last years page, in case anyone hasn't even heard of it.

Hint #2 - I'm not a big ACDC fan, but "Back in Black" is a pretty good song...

I just make sure I'm logged in to my account, then click on the "What's New" page, and a floating code appears in the upper right corner for a short while. Click on it, and it takes you to the main Spooktacular page and fills in the code for you in the Promo Word space. Click on Check Word, then Save Rewards, and you're done.

Also the email updates have different codes not on the site.

This is my first year at really getting to be involved in Spooktacular. Just wanted to say that I LOVE IT!!!! Sideshow is awesome!

myerIDt_zps20a9c34c.jpg~original

Hint #1 - I see this one is a real thorn in your side, but don't give up yet or you'll curse yourself for not getting it...
Hint #3 - You are looking for a symbol....

Hint #1 - I see this one is a real thorn in your side, but don't give up yet or you'll curse yourself for not getting it...

Druid Symbol in the code?

The Druid symbol (The triangular symbol of Thorn) In scanner.

Last edited:
Back