Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, remember those Spooktaculars where you'd be scouring the website nonstop, hoping to run across one of those codes that would give you a free collectible?

yup...good times

Sitting next to the fire, next to grandma, listening to the wireless, hearing about how our brave boys were doing their best fighting the good fight.
:rotfl

Sitting next to the fire, next to grandma, listening to the wireless, hearing about how our brave boys were doing their best fighting the good fight.
:rotfl

after a long day of harvesting from our Victory Garden. :lol:exactly:

Man, remember those Spooktaculars where you'd be scouring the website nonstop, hoping to run across one of those codes that would give you a free collectible?

I can see the story around the fire now...

Son, back when I was your age we didn't have no Tweeter or Facebook for Spooktacular! All we had was a coffee mug, some red glasses, and a lot of heart! Hell , some of us even used dial up, not that new fangled cell phone garbage. And we were thankful for what we had for Spooktacular!

Those were great times! I do have to say, though. This spooktacular is actually shaping up quite nicely!

Oooooh that would be sweet.
002+Hulk+vs+Wolverine+Cover+Flat.jpg

Back