Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so here is my contribution to spooktacular. Up for grabs...

AB0C370C-F94F-49DA-8306-F9A8E7650579-1292-000000C282478444_zps6161e171.jpg

I was in an episode of season 3 of Big Bang Theory. I didn't have any lines, but I also wasn't an extra in the background and my character had a name. You can see my picture on my website: https://lakingsnews.com

What was the name of the episode I was in?

If you are a big fan of the show, I don't think this will be too hard. If not, you have a 1 in 24 chance of guessing correctly.

First person to get the answer wins. I will only accept 3 guesses per user and each guess must be in separate post, so don't just go guessing every episode. And if I don't respond for a while, it's because I had to leave the house, but I will come back and comb through the thread if I need to.

If no one gets it by the time I wake up tomorrow, whenever that is, I'll come up with a different question, maybe... Or just not give it away lol.

Ok so here is my contribution to spooktacular. Up for grabs...

AB0C370C-F94F-49DA-8306-F9A8E7650579-1292-000000C282478444_zps6161e171.jpg

I was in an episode of season 3 of Big Bang Theory. I didn't have any lines, but I also wasn't an extra in the background and my character had a name. You can see my picture on my website: https://lakingsnews.com

What was the name of the episode I was in?

If you are a big fan of the show, I don't think this will be too hard. If not, you have a 1 in 24 chance of guessing correctly.

First person to get the answer wins. I will only accept 3 guesses per user and each guess must be in separate post, so don't just go guessing every episode. And if I don't respond for a while, it's because I had to leave the house, but I will come back and comb through the thread if I need to.

If no one gets it by the time I wake up tomorrow, whenever that is, I'll come up with a different question, maybe... Or just not give it away lol.

the lunar excitation

Wow... that is tough.. Might take a while for me to recall, but my 1st guess will be "The Gothowitz Deviation" and my 2nd will be "The Cornhusker Vortex." My last guess will come soon after I get home from work. Cheers!

#1: Gothowitz Deviation
#2: Cornhusker Vortex

Back