Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pretty sad loser story... one one of the Doors of Indecision games I quickly found the product needed to win the final prize. I got the word typed in, but as I went to click on the 2nd window to get the product number I accidently closed chat!!!

I can't promise I would have been the first... but by the time I got chat back up the winning answer had just been posted :cuss

So not only am I a loser, but a clumsy one at that :lol

At least you have a reason. :huh

Still a loser today...

Attachments

• 36EC6716-3433-4206-A427-CD8656808AF5.jpg
    36EC6716-3433-4206-A427-CD8656808AF5.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 3
Well, it's official. I'm a loser!!!! but at least chat was fun and I made some new aquaintances :)
I think the photo contests still need to be announced, so you could still win something, assuming you entered...

Well, it was fun having you around in chat again. Sorry you didn't win anything--perhaps next year you'll clean house like iCruise to make up for it... (no offense, iCruise, we love you!)

If I had entered the Pumpkin contest, I would have lost due to the sculpting talent thats been posted. if I had entered the Decoder contest, I would have lost...a light up zombie face, woulda never thunk it. if I had entered the costume....you get the picture.

Thus, I shall remain with my brotherin on the losers list.

BTW, who did win the onering gollum contest?

I won a GC so I can't put my name on this list but man....this Spook was rough.

I didn't enter the Pumpkin, Decoder or Costume contest so unless I win Gollum, which they still haven't announced, I came up empty this year.

Gollum winner announced. Michael M. from Tomball, TX. That's near me! But not me. :(

well you could always track him down & invite yourself over..................just be sure to bring wine & turkey...........:wink1:

barryo, sorry you're still on the list. My powers of propecy aren't what they seemed.

thats ok devil...............sometimes there are things that are worth more than prizes. like seeing my fellow freaks reach out & hook us losers up..........:hi5:

unless were talking the samaratin.............then i'd be all george costanza getting out of the fire..........
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ueh_1PeJhaQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ueh_1PeJhaQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol

:panic:..............:lol..............but not really. i forgot who it was last year, some new member & i told her to get into the spookthread right now because chicky (i think it was chicky) was in there giving out prizes & she won a jaws maquette............:hi5:

Next year I'll be better prepared. Take some time off during Spooktacular, have my laptop by then. :) It was fun anyways.

Back