Spike has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Final Invoice. It came to $319.63 which is about £155.00 GBP, so im well pleased.

Please allow pre-order items 10-12 business days to transfer to EU from US

YAY ME!

I also got the invoice but i'm a little confused. Is the second chance Ex Spike a pre-order or was it an in stock item? Does this mean we will still be getting him in august?

I also got the invoice but i'm a little confused. Is the second chance Ex Spike a pre-order or was it an in stock item? Does this mean we will still be getting him in august?

Im as confused as you are. Well, its definately been shipped from the US. I reckon, 2 weeks and it will be with us! I think...

Hey,how come you got your final invoice before me when I ordered it on Date Placed:
2007-02-13 22:23:35?

My total was $272.02 and im paying via flexpay but mine still says order placed,I did get the email about it coming in August though but I havent got another?And Why doesnt it say shipped yet?

Hey,how come you got your final invoice before me when I ordered it on Date Placed:
2007-02-13 22:23:35?

My total was $272.02 and im paying via flexpay but mine still says order placed,I did get the email about it coming in August though but I havent got another?And Why doesnt it say shipped yet?

Maybe it's because you bought it with Flexpay? I'm not sure but it could be. I'm new to buying PF's

Yeh, well the status has changed to SHIPPED. SO its on its way, definately. But it has to get from the US to EU then to US
Wayne

Yeh, mine has too. I got an email saying that they wouldn't be able to ship the item untill after Comic-Con, so is this wrong? I'm not even sure what date Comic-Con is taking place.

I have got my tracking number got it yesterday,lol didnt even notice it.It should be here monday/Tues.Its postal strike tomoz,otherwise it might have come.

Well Spike didn't turn up today which is a bummer. I really wanted to have it so I could get the display case from Ikea this weekend. Oh well, I guess its a good thing really as I go out on the weekend so I wouldn't be able to admire it for long anyway.

Next week can be Spike worship week :D

Well Spike didn't turn up today which is a bummer. I really wanted to have it so I could get the display case from Ikea this weekend. Oh well, I guess its a good thing really as I go out on the weekend so I wouldn't be able to admire it for long anyway.

Next week can be Spike worship week :D

Im getting a display cabinet from Ikea tomorrow aswell lol
Wayne

Back