Spike has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, those pics look really good! I cancelled mine some time ago, but may have to rethink that while the exclusive is still available.

WooHoo! Mine shipped today! Should arrive Monday:chew Pics will follow:D

A bit strange though. Sideshow emailed me my tracking number and its shipped, but on SS my account stil says 'Order Placed'. Oh well its all good!

JoeSweden said:
Can't wait! The last flexpay is on July 10th so not that long to go!:chew

I wonder if it'll take almost a month as it happened with Lounge Lorne. Sometimes it's so much worse being an European (only sometimes!! :lol )

olvidadero said:
I wonder if it'll take almost a month as it happened with Lounge Lorne. Sometimes it's so much worse being an European (only sometimes!! :lol )

I know. When you actually get the figures/statues nobody is discussing them here anymore.

sueworld said:
Brilliant photos by the way. Can you give us a snap of what you mean about this 'buckle leg thing' that you speak of? To the best of my knowledge his jeans just went straight into his boots.

I wish they had made his coat sleeves a little wider at the shoulder and then tapered them down. His arms seem a little weird at the top there somehow.

The likeness is superb though. :D

The leather part, hiding where his Levi's tuck into his boots is accurate. heres a pic

Wayne

20050411164040da4ha0.jpg

Annagranfors, so can you clarify Spike does have his belt? Its not visible from pics and it was missing when on display at Toy Fair. Just curious!

EDIT: Just checked FedEx, mine is gonna be here tomorrow! But I'm inter-state at a funeral. Guess I'll see it Monday:eek:

Oh I do hope he has one, he wouldn't look the same without it!

As to the boots 'thing', is this what you're talking about? His doc's straps?

bootsqa9.jpg

sueworld said:
Oh I do hope he has one, he wouldn't look the same without it!

As to the boots 'thing', is this what you're talking about? His doc's straps?

bootsqa9.jpg

Im fairly certain those are what he meant.

I ordered him on 2007-02-13 22:23:35 and have got no shipping emails??

Any uks got there email?When should I get it do you think?

I got an email the other day to say they had drawn against my card, and they issued the final invoice.

I suppose they are now shipping the items to the EU warehouse. I'd email Sideshow if I were you.

naria said:
Wow, those pics look really good! I cancelled mine some time ago, but may have to rethink that while the exclusive is still available.

Ditto. Decisions, decisions.....

I asked Sideshow about the arrival of Spike to EU customers and Destiny, who is a really nice person, answered this:

Our EU Customers usually receive their items about a month after our customers in the states. It takes on average about 15 business days for the transfer and customs sometimes holds items for an additional 3-5 business days on top of that. So it can become a lengthy process.

Once the order is paid in full, your item will then be transferred from our US warehouse to our EU warehouse which will take about 15 business days. The item will then be submitted to the EU warehouse and labeled with your address (this process takes an additional 2-3 days and then the item is ready to be shipped to you).

I didn't know they had to wait for every Spike to be paid to send them (but now that I know it, it makes perfect sense). The final payment is on the 10th of July, so EU customers won't get Spike until the beginning of August.

You probably knew all this, but I had to share it with you anyway.

I received exclusive #185 today and am very pleased. The paint on both heads is very well done with no lazy or crossed eyes to be found. My only small complaint is the material used for the jacket should have been a little thicker/heavier to help it hang on the body better and help keep the back of the jacket hang better. It is pretty thin and wrinkled in the back and the extra weight would help straighten it out.

Mine arrived about an hour ago, and I just sent in a return request because the nose on the vampire head has three small scratches where I can see white underneath. Also, one thumbnail is missing black paint in one spot. There are a couple other minor issues that I would have been willing to live with, but the nose one is most bothersome. The scratches aren't extremely obvious, but they're definitely there upon close inspection.

BillyBudd said:
Mine arrived about an hour ago, and I just sent in a return request because the nose on the vampire head has three small scratches where I can see white underneath. Also, one thumbnail is missing black paint in one spot. There are a couple other minor issues that I would have been willing to live with, but the nose one is most bothersome. The scratches aren't extremely obvious, but they're definitely there upon close inspection.

The nose scratches sucks, but I would have preffered SS to have applied the black on the fingernails like it was coming off. He always had cracked nail polish.
Anyone post more PICS!:D

Back