Spike has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me how tall the PF statues are? I know on sideshows site they say 21" but are the exactly 21" or are the slightly taller/smaller? Would it be possible to compare them with a 12" figure side by side also?

Can someone tell me how tall the PF statues are? I know on sideshows site they say 21" but are the exactly 21" or are the slightly taller/smaller? Would it be possible to compare them with a 12" figure side by side also?

I just measured, Spike is just a tad over 21":D

Finished messing around with him too. He's a real winner! Will get some pics up tomorrow, its kinda dark here atm, cant show off the lovely details :drool
He's in my detolf but the lighting above it kind of casts him in shadow, so I must re-adjust that.
To enhance the display I've also hung the cut off leg bottoms of my black jeans behind him. It looks pretty sweet :D

# 93 (lowest ever!:cool: )
Gooood Poly day.

:D

Thank you. When you take some pics would you put the 12" Spike at the side of him for comparison, please? You only need to do one picture like that

Thank you. When you take some pics would you put the 12" Spike at the side of him for comparison, please? You only need to do one picture like that

I would, but I dont own my 12" Spike anymore. I sold it to make way for the PF version. I can put my 12" Invisible Man there if you'd like?

They were supposed to charge our credit cards for the final instalment today, but they haven't done it yet. I'm anxiouly waiting for them to take all my money!

Sorry I insist. Is there any EU customer here who has been charged the last instalment already? thanks!

It's 5 am in California right now. Let them get out of bed first!

ETA - oops, you're EU, sorry I didn't see that. Do you get charged from the European warehouse? If you get charged from their home office, it's 5:15 am in California! Most of them are still sleeping! LOL

Last edited:
Meant to post pics after work today, but got home really late and had to move my furniture around for a new bed coming tomorrow.
Will be sure to post them right after though.
:D
Sorry about delay, will get the comparison pic for you Slayerverse98:cool:

Got my Ex spike today # 78 SS did a great job with this peice....now which fasc sculpt to use....

I will definitely pose him with the human head. Oh, I have another question: Are the Exclusive #s sent in order. I mean, do I get a higher number because I receive Spike after every US shipment hs been completed or is it random?

I will definitely pose him with the human head. Oh, I have another question: Are the Exclusive #s sent in order. I mean, do I get a higher number because I receive Spike after every US shipment hs been completed or is it random?

I'd Say all Random..

I got #17 and i put my order in Super Late..

I was Actually on the Waitlist for him and Got it Converted Before the Second chance was Offered..

So im Guessing the numbers are Completely Random...

I'd Say all Random..

I got #17 and i put my order in Super Late..

I was Actually on the Waitlist for him and Got it Converted Before the Second chance was Offered..

So im Guessing the numbers are Completely Random...

Good to know. I'd like a low number for once. It'd be nice, don't know why.

I received my Spike today and all I can say is WOW OMG! I had no idea he was actually that big. He is amazing in every way and I cannot believe I even had doubt about getting him.So if you're like me and having doubt about getting Spike then get him because he is worth every cent and the detail and quality is amazing.

Back