Spidey's New Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigep756

Super Freak
Reaction score
Don't know if you all knew this yet, but Spidey is getting a new costume later this year. Pic is below, from IGN.

At Comic Con Dan Slott (who is now writing the book twice monthly) said that it was one of several new possible suits. So no need for any panties to get twisted.

If there is a good reason behind a costume change i'll give it a chance.

which universe is this?

If it's not 616 that it doesn't matter

From what I've heard is Peter is getting his "dream job" and will be making good money, so he'll be spending it on developing new spider-gadgets. This includes new suits and a possible return of "Impact-Webbing".

OHHHH...neon green highlights!!! I think its safe to assume one of the following is accurate:

1. Spidey has taken a job as a Bar Window sign to make some extra bucks

2. The ice age has come and Spidey is using an anti-freeze suit

3. Hasbro wanted to make a new cheap glow in the dark toy line

4. The 90's have returned and super-gloss foil covers are just around the corner.

This is the 616 Spidey. They also have some concept art of him in an updated Fantastic Four outfit. Slott had said that he wants to give Spidey more tech, since Peter Parker is a science nerd.

I'm happy that Hobgoblin is back in comics, myself. His return has been long overdue!!

Back