Spidey Comiquette is the most imortant Marvel Piece SS will release.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey has always been my most favorite character in the Marvel universe, and I have zero doubt that this will be the quintessential SM piece. Cannot wait.

Anyone have any pics of what Olivetti's Spiderman looks like? Is that his on the first post?

I googled and found this...

17_breaking_into_comics_the_marvel_way__x_02.jpg

The pose they go with has to work on its own while at the same time fitting in with Venom and Carnage. A stoic, resting pose will not work in the middle of this particular set of three.

While the Venom Comiquette looks like a well done piece, I've never liked the huge/hulking venom style some artists use when illustrating him. I prefer the Mcfarlane or Bagley interpretations. But again just my preference.

All of them drew Venom as hulking. The thing is he just got more hulking as the character progressed. At least it isn't Humberto Ramos inspired. His Venom was always three or four times the size he should have been.

84742-45510-humberto-ramos_super.jpg

Anyone have any pics of what Olivetti's Spiderman looks like? Is that his on the first post?

Here you go:

01.jpg

If the pic gets broken here is the link:

https://www.arielolivetti.com.ar/ingles/index001.html

I googled and found this...

17_breaking_into_comics_the_marvel_way__x_02.jpg

That's not Olivetti. That's Matteo De Longis.

Yea that's why I thought that action pose with both Venom and Carnage could be close to maybe what we might see in posing anyways. Maybe not the look of Spiderman in that pic though.

Back