Spidey Comiquette is the most imortant Marvel Piece SS will release.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is the most important piece due for release. I have every faith in the Gore Group to produce a definitive comiquette. On previous releases namely the two previous dios v Hulk, v Venom both Spideys looked fantastic. In later releases the BiB and IS also look fantastic.

But....this is the big one. Marvels most important character. This will be the most important comiquette released by SS. Make it a good one.

Might I suggest this pose.
046.jpg

i have no doubt! the GoreGroup will knock this one out of the park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

Going to be the centerpiece of many spidey/marvel collections cannot wait lets rock it out SS :D

I agree with Bullseye here. There is no room for mess ups. I feel confident that the Gore Group will nail it given their history sculpting Spidey pieces. The recognize the flow and movement of the character.

My only concern is Olivetti doing something design wise that could ruin it like Venom's brown nails.

missed out on the PF and i didnt want the IS comiquette to be my first Spidey statue so im really looking forward to this one so i could finally have Spider-Man in my collection

This indeed will be one of SSC's most recognizable pieces. The character is Marvel's flagship and being one of a dio of wich Venom and Carnage are kicking some serious butt, this is going to be a masterpiece if they don't screw it up

i love this pose!!!and i am sure that ss will make a perfect job as always...that's the reason spidey will come last imo...

Excellent pose, I don't think it'll get done. Why? Venom is tilted off to the side in an about to strike pose. Carnage is in an attack pose. I have a feeling the Spidey will be in a reactionary pose that will look by itself as if he is jumping from the rooftops heading to fight danger but once you put Venom and Carnage in, will look as if he is reacting to Carnage's attack.

Excellent pose, I don't think it'll get done. Why? Venom is tilted off to the side in an about to strike pose. Carnage is in an attack pose. I have a feeling the Spidey will be in a reactionary pose that will look by itself as if he is jumping from the rooftops heading to fight danger but once you put Venom and Carnage in, will look as if he is reacting to Carnage's attack.

Exactly what I was thinking. I just hope the design/sculpt captures the fluidity of the character and maintains the classic costume look. (If that makes sense.)

While the Venom Comiquette looks like a well done piece, I've never liked the huge/hulking venom style some artists use when illustrating him. I prefer the Mcfarlane or Bagley interpretations. But again just my preference.

Back