spidey 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only drawback or bad feature is the eyea..................other than that..........looks awesome..............

Im really exited about this one! :chew
Can't wait to display it next to my upcoming Venom!

Can't... sit... still...
Must release dancing Chewie of joy :chew :chew :chew

Proportions look much better in the picture with Venom. Displayed that way they make a nice McFarland inspired set.

It looks better but I still might go with the MR mask, which is sort of a bust. Only $129.00 not to bad, but I would like more information on it.

tmp44bd254caaa91_SpidermanMaskLEPI3.gif

I don't collect the busts, but the MR mask was intriguing...until I saw it. The head shape is all wrong and it looks very primitive, as did a lot of the Marvel protos MR had. The 1/6 Classic Cap shield looked like it was painted by a kindergardener.

Darklord Dave said:
I don't collect the busts, but the MR mask was intriguing...until I saw it. The head shape is all wrong and it looks very primitive, as did a lot of the Marvel protos MR had. The 1/6 Classic Cap shield looked like it was painted by a kindergardener.

MR mask was bad... just bad...And yes those paint jobs were awfull... :monkey4

Yes, when I seen the pics of the mask it looked like crap. The MR picture is mis-leading. The mask looks so cheap. The SS bust is the way to go.

NASEDO said:
Yes, when I seen the pics of the mask it looked like crap. The MR picture is mis-leading. The mask looks so cheap. The SS bust is the way to go.

That mask is positively dreadful, don't even waste your time. :sick

Romita Sr is the only way to go when doing Spidey. I'm happy with the bust Hill & Ross did a couple years back. I'll triple pass on this one.

BB

All the MR stuff this year pretty much loked liek crap. All the Marvel deff sucked IMO.

The Enterprise was really cool though........

Jesse

NASEDO said:

If I got the MR Spidey mask free in a box of cereal I would still feel ripped off. I saw better quality masks in Nacho Libre.

tomandshell said:
If I got the MR Spidey mask free in a box of cereal I would still feel ripped off. I saw better quality masks in Nacho Libre.

Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.

Back