Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection. (Update page 48. 1/1/13)

WOW!!! Amazing collection. :rock Also, very nice Sucker Punch collection and congrats on the Babydoll PF. :hi5:

I can understand that. If you have no ties to a movie it's usually not worth it. I say usually because some pretty
questionable movie's can have some wicked creature designs. Speaking of, where are you at with the Wolf LSF?
I saw you put a pole up on what to sell. Every time I see a pic of that thing I want it more :lol

Excellent. Looking forward to it :yess:

ha. I know, it turned out pretty bad ***. I want to see how the DROM pf turns out. I have Sauron on order, but if I don't get that DROM pf, I may try and get Wolf. I also want to see what comes out for the IM 3 movie. I may be more tempted by a new IM LSF from IM3 over Wolf just cause like you said, Wolf comes from such a ****ty movie.

WOW!!! Amazing collection. :rock Also, very nice Sucker Punch collection and congrats on the Babydoll PF. :hi5:

Amazing collection!!

Thank you very much guys, I appreciate it.:hi5:

PM sent bro regarding the custom Doom Chalice :hi5: Let me know the outcome :)

Thanks for the info my friend. I'm not sure yet if I will do it but it's nice to have the intel just in case. This has been a
very expensive month, Lady Death should ship soon and I just got word from Pop Culture Shock that they have a
Sub-Zero 1:1 bust in stock and I would really like to have that. I think the pics of it are awesome. I don't know what to do.:lol

ha. I know, it turned out pretty bad ***. I want to see how the DROM pf turns out. I have Sauron on order, but if I don't get that DROM pf, I may try and get Wolf. I also want to see what comes out for the IM 3 movie. I may be more tempted by a new IM LSF from IM3 over Wolf just cause like you said, Wolf comes from such a ****ty movie.

You may have the right idea about waiting for a bit. SDCC is coming and a IM3 announcement will probably be there.
The only good thing about the limited edition is that we can wait for a really long time before we make our decision.
Also I think it's a safe bet that the DROM PF is going to be awesome. I really wanted to get it but I told myself long
ago to try and stay away from that line. Due to space.

I forgot to post up pics in here of this beast. It's awesome in person, and makes me want more Spidey villains asap.
I think SS would do a great Mysterio or Lizard. Those are the next 2 that I'm hoping for.

DSC_0010_zps4b532076.jpg

DSC_0014_zpsa6924c5f.jpg

DSC_0012_zps326c964e.jpg

tumblr_m7qfs367Mi1rvnsnvo1_500.jpg

Congrats on your AWESOME Collection :clap:clap:clap

i like the Room :D

Thank you very much guys, I appreciate it.:hi5:

Thanks for the info my friend. I'm not sure yet if I will do it but it's nice to have the intel just in case. This has been a
very expensive month, Lady Death should ship soon and I just got word from Pop Culture Shock that they have a
Sub-Zero 1:1 bust in stock and I would really like to have that. I think the pics of it are awesome. I don't know what to do.:lol

You may have the right idea about waiting for a bit. SDCC is coming and a IM3 announcement will probably be there.
The only good thing about the limited edition is that we can wait for a really long time before we make our decision.
Also I think it's a safe bet that the DROM PF is going to be awesome. I really wanted to get it but I told myself long
ago to try and stay away from that line. Due to space.

I don't think I've asked you before, but how do you feel about your CM Pred? I know a lot of people deem it the best statue ever. I've never felt that way about it personally. I know your not in any kind of financial trouble, but would you rather get $3-3.5k for that one piece or sell a bunch of other stuff off? It's a little different for me cause I already have the 1/4 maquette, but that's my fav piece of all time, and I know you don't have that one.

I don't think I've asked you before, but how do you feel about your CM Pred? I know a lot of people deem it the best statue ever. I've never felt that way about it personally. I know your not in any kind of financial trouble, but would you rather get $3-3.5k for that one piece or sell a bunch of other stuff off? It's a little different for me cause I already have the 1/4 maquette, but that's my fav piece of all time, and I know you don't have that one.

Personally I love that statue. I think it may be my #1 in my collection, I really love the sculpt despite not being screen accurate
but on that note I can see why people like yourself love the SS maquette more. That piece is wicked also from all the pics
I've seen. Honestly though my friend if you have both and love one way more than the other I would say sell the CM, you
really only need 1 definitive sculpt for a character. For that kind of cash also you could get a year worth of statues, or a couple
really big pieces. I hope any of this helps man, or at least answered some of your questions.

On a side note what do you think of all of this hoopla concerning the Wolf LSF? I hate to say it but SS has got me a little worried.
On one hand it doesn't make any sense for them to end a run that fast, unless they came to there senses. And on the other
hand SS has done weird stuff in the past. I think I may call tomorrow, because a minute ago I was on the product page looking
at flexpayment options :lol If it's edition run is over that's awesome I just want to know so I can get it.:lol

thanks for the feedback man. I think if I get a good amount for the CM, I will let him go. I'm gonna need money for the new P2 statue too.

No problem, you shouldn't have any trouble getting a lot for the CM. I'm also curious on the P2 teaser pic.
It's not confirmed to be 1/4 yet is it?

It's mind numbing to think of the time/money/planning that is pit into this. Thank you for sharing.

Where is the wolf LSF?! Lol

No problem, you shouldn't have any trouble getting a lot for the CM. I'm also curious on the P2 teaser pic.
It's not confirmed to be 1/4 yet is it?

Yea, right now, it's actually on ebay for local pick up only as I know there won't be too many able to pick it up and I'm just gauging possible offers, but If I really decide to sell, I will open it up to a normal auction cause that's where I will get the most for him.There is a guy that works for SS that has been posting on SF and he has been hinting strongly that it is 1/4 scale because it looks like there is no sculpted netting, which is a trait of the 1/5 line. Wolf should be arriving wed or thurs. Since I am almost out of display room, I decided if I love the DROM pf in hand pics, I will sell the CM, if I don't, I will keep him. Of course, that would all be mute if Wolf comes damaged or something. After all, I'm still a student, and having that much more cash would feel good. I feel extremely lucky to have the things I already have.

Back