SPIDERMAN PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've seen I like it, but like Dave I'm a bit concerned about the poly and cloth combination for the costume, I'm sure it looks good, but I was really hoping for the costume to be all cloth. I'll probably still get it...but I'm afraid if I do and they come out with another I may be disapointed in the long run...

The pose and the costume are the problem. In that order.

Look at the pose for Spidey in the HulkVs diorama. That's dynamic, energetic and elegant. Now, look at the PF. Not quite the same. It's trying to be Spider-Man-like with the right hand and the crouching position but is not natural. It looks akward and forced.

The mixed media materials for the costume were a concern to me from the begining. I was hoping SS would pull it off but let's think about this for a second. It's a full body costume and unless is very tight there would not be much definition to the muscles. It would look like a large 12" figure that you can't move.

After looking at the full pic I decided to pass. It also doesn't help that the base doesn't match the Green Goblin with a proper name tag. I think the comiquette will be better whenever it's released.

I think they used the Spider-Hulk body instead of Spidey's. Even though it'll pale in comparison next to Goby's PF, I will pick him up .....and then eventually set him down, lol.:rolleyes:

That's one of the problems I have with superhero statues, all the muscle definition under cloth. That's why I like cloth covered action figures.

And one note on the crotch seam. The Medicom Spidermans don't have the seam in front, just in back. So it is possible to do the tights without the front seam.

a better pic

129399109.jpg

I don't know if this has been mentioned in the thread, I don't think it has. Anyways there was some talk about the red parts being polystone I heard that it looks like some type of rubber similar to used in the movie. Which makes me alot more excited about this. Yes I believe this deserves it...:banana

I am soooo getting this! It's just too damn cool! Looks freaking awesome with Green Goblin. :rock :bow

PS. I just told Gobbie that he'll have a companion and he did the happy dance. :blissy

Not too excited from the picture, going to wait and see some more photos.

What I don't like is that the Blue paint looks Blotchy, doesn't look solild maybe from the photo and lighting, due to the muscle tone which is my other problem.

Spidey looks too fat in the legs too much muscle. But again I'm waiting for the official photos. Dont like the pose either. And too much white for the eye.

I'm waiting for the real photos, like what I stated about the blue I imagine its just from the photo. Will find out soon.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,Klauder here,

Just to answer your questions,the Spidey piece has be engineered so that all the blue parts that you are looking at are fabric. All of the red parts are polystone. And the red spider logo on his back is screen printed.

It was quite tricky to get the body engineered to fit the clothingi in seamlessly, but I think we hit it right on the head. This piece that you are looking at is not a prototype,but an actual pre-production sample. That means that what you are seeing is almost exactly what you will get.

Hope that helps. Thank you all for your support. I hope you are all enjoyin the new items.

Klauder

Spiderman

Spiderman

Premium-format Spiderman

Resin and cloth,maquette size

Split in crotch looks like flies:D

Look out-here comes the spiderman!

Sweet!! You have put out my two favortite characters from Marvel at this TF and I'm damn glad to be getting them. Spidey looks so cool!!:banana

So how goes the show?

Back