Spiderman 3 trouble hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spit Williams

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi There.
I was just wondering if anybody else has the red and blue version spiderman 3 hot toy and could check this for me on yours, is the stitching under the left arm a different quality to under the right arm? Also, has anyone had trouble with the undersuit getting a bit out of place and tight in areas? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

It seems it was the way it was made. They have to get it on the body somehow. Do you have the same figure and not this issue?

Hi There.
I was just wondering if anybody else has the red and blue version spiderman 3 hot toy and could check this for me on yours, is the stitching under the left arm a different quality to under the right arm? Also, has anyone had trouble with the undersuit getting a bit out of place and tight in areas? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Mine had bad stitching on the back of the mask as it was crooked and seamed to curve to one direction.

As for the undersuit, it's also out of place in some areas, but you can fix that by moving it back into place with your thumbs, do NOT pinch it and pull as that will cause more damage to the suit.

The suit is especially tight near the butt and thigh area, so I wouldn't pose it with it's legs spread wide open, although some members here found a way to do that with ease. But just remember the more you stretch the suit, the more loose it will become so in the long run your suit will be sagging.

That's just my two cents based on my personal experience. Hope this helps.

Unfortunately I dont have mine on hand but I dont remember a different quality material anywhere on mine. The undersuit does bunch up in but you can smooth it out with some patience. Got a picture of said stitching?

Sorry I'm new to this. Thanks for the help so far guys, would. Really like to show you pics tho.

Go to imgur.com and hit the computer button, that will pick up the photo for you, copy the link that begins with

Ok I feel better now. Thank you. Looking forward to my iron man mark vii, I'm sure i won't give a **** once I have iron man.

reading is a useful thing on message boards. The left arm is that way because that is the way they sealed the suit. Some are better than others but all are like that.

If you don't have photobucket you could just use the "go advanced" option and just add a photo as an attachment. Its the icon that looks like a paperclip, hope that helps.

Back