Media Spider-Man [PS4 Insomniac] Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this week is the week. I remember when this was announced. I’m so freaking excited

PuddleGate has to be the most embarrassing thing to happen in recent gaming. All started by fanboys looking for something to downplay because they're hurt Spiderman isn't on their favourite piece of plastic. :slap

I want the ultimate boycott!

I want Rian Johnson to make a Battlefront videogame for EA. :lol

Youtube wouldn’t be able to keep up with the volume of videos lol

Anyways I love how the birds take off from the roofs when Spidey is in motion and how the dust dirt and steam from the roof vents blow in the wind when Spidey pushes off the roof!

Great attention to detail screw that silly puddle. I told my wife grown men are crying over digital puddles lol

I had to google puddlegate. I cant believe this is even a thing. We lose a puddle... big deal. Doesnt spiderman actually swim in this game?

I want the ultimate boycott!

I want Rian Johnson to make a Battlefront videogame for EA. :lol

Youtube wouldn’t be able to keep up with the volume of videos lol

Anyways I love how the birds take off from the roofs when Spidey is in motion and how the dust dirt and steam from the roof vents blow in the wind when Spidey pushes off the roof!

Great attention to detail screw that silly puddle. I told my wife grown men are crying over digital puddles lol

Better get them lawyers in jyster. :lol

DmLVdl9XcAEDfTl.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

If this game is good I am gonna preorder Hot Toys one. I wish it's gonna be bad, my wallet can't handle more expense lol

Damn the special edition is bigger than I expected, it's like a big ass book!

If you walk down the street you can get roasted by civilians, plus there's a button for saying hi to people and it's basically like this so you can recreate Spiderman 3. :lol

giphy.gif

Damn the special edition is bigger than I expected, it's like a big ass book!

If you walk down the street you can get roasted by civilians, plus there's a button for saying hi to people and it's basically like this so you can recreate Spiderman 3. :lol

giphy.gif

If you showed me that gif to my 17 yr old self and said this was in spidey 3 I’d be very confused.

So the swinging is so much fun players are flat out ignoring the fast travel system and the Tony Hawk style trick system is getting high praise as is the tuck and roll ground function that lets you keep your momentum going after a fall to the ground, nice. Going to be a fun weekend that’s for certain.

Ive spent most of my time in the homecoming suits, mostly the homemade one.

Back