Statue Spider-Man Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obi Wan and Batman are the only LSF's I can think of with edition sizes.

If they scrapped the fabric on this they could of salvaged it.
I'm not a fan of the pose. I'd rather a Museum pose for a half scale. Just my preference though

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Why couldn't they just make a John Romita statue....the eyes on this thing look weird!!!!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-spider-man-sideshow-collectibles-400149/

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-005-945x630.jpg

marvel-spider-man-legendary-scale-figure-sideshow-400149-01.jpg

marvel-spider-man-legendary-scale-figure-sideshow-400149-02.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-004-945x630.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-006.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-007.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-008.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-009.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-010.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-012-945x630.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-013.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-014-945x630.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-016.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-018-945x630.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-019.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-020.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-021-945x630.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-022-945x630.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-023-945x630.jpg

Sideshow-Spider-Man-Legendary-024-945x630.jpg

marvel-spider-man-legendary-scale-figure-sideshow-400149-25.jpg

marvel-spider-man-legendary-scale-figure-sideshow-400149-26.jpg

Not liking it. Mixed media makes it so underwhelming.

I personally think fully sculpted would have allowed more details ...and make this an epic statue.

I don't think it looks terrible.

And it's probably something you might see on the comic page, but it's not something I would like to look at 24/7.

Would like to see how he looks with the winking eyes as I fear they would make him look like he's straining on the toilet...

I also think this is a prime example of why direct translations of comic book costumes rarely work on the film screen.

Imo they should've gone for the same sort of materials and costume designs that were used in any of the last 3 film incarnations. As none of them used this type of thin fabric that you can probably source from any costume store.

Any of the film costumes, or a combination of them would've looked better than this, but then again the comic purists would've complained about that too I guess.

I also think this is a prime example of why direct translations of comic book costumes rarely work on the film screen.

Imo they should've gone for the same sort of materials and costume designs that were used in any of the last 3 film incarnations. As none of them used this type of thin fabric that you can probably source from any costume store.

Any of the film costumes, or a combination of them would've looked better than this, but then again the comic purists would've complained about that too I guess.

Or make it entirely sculpted which would have elevated this statue as well IMO.

Back