Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pose sucks. It's like he's multi-tasking.

I'll take the bike alone, though.

Amanaman said:
Pose sucks. It's like he's multi-tasking.

I'll take the bike alone, though.

he is multi-tasking. He is trying to stear his bike at high speeds though a dense forest and kill a jedi and his crazy sister who are chasing him. :slap :D

I have no doubt now that we could see 1:6 speeder bikes from Sideshow now. 1:4 seems HUGE to be doing a vehicle with. Wonder if PF Jabba is around the corner.

Well, it looks amazing but the black pole holding the bike kinda ruins the whole thing for me. I wish there was a way for them to use an acrylic pole instead but it probably wouldn't hold that much weight. I'm just not sure about this one now.

Darth Loki said:
Well, it looks amazing but the black pole holding the bike kinda ruins the whole thing for me. I wish there was a way for them to use an acrylic pole instead but it probably wouldn't hold that much weight. I'm just not sure about this one now.

well it is a prototype so a clear acrylic pole might happen

Wish they would of done a regular PF or statue version of the bronze Vader, I've always loved that pose. Would more than willing to trade that pose for the current PF Vader pose.

jlcmsu said:
Loan me the money to buy a house then. :)

Stop buying toys like there's no tomorrow and you can. What good is having every toy like Steve Sansweet when you got no place to put them?

El Roranous said:
Hmmmm After looking at these pictures I must say...wow. I love it but I am afraid of the price. :eek:

You aren't alone bro. But retailers will have it for a little less so there's some comfort in that.

I have to leave for my game in a few but I'll be thinking about this piece all night. The more pics I look at, the more I want it :monkey4

Darth Loki said:
You aren't alone bro. But retailers will have it for a little less so there's some comfort in that.

I have to leave for my game in a few but I'll be thinking about this piece all night. The more pics I look at, the more I want it :monkey4
The more I look at it, the more I want it too. I wonder what the exclusive will be. So far all SW PFs have had pretty pass worthy exclusives...will this one be the same? I guess we will see. I know one thing for sure, this bad boy isn't going to be cheap. :emperor

I think the value of the GG piece just went down a bit :monkey1

But I still love it and will keep it regardless of if I get this or not.

And come on already SS! How come I have to go to Rebelscum to get pics of all YOUR stuff?

Ok Im buying this no matter what. I hate that I will be on vacation when the preorder happened. How much will this cost.

I dont care if its $600 it will be mine.

What will the exclusive be for this one.

I cant wait to get ahold of this one and Ben.

Back