1/6 Speculation: Star Wars Episode IX Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I am surprised more people are not taking about this.

He looked terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looked terrible.

Yes I noticed that too. It's not something I take into account much, but his hair was a catastrophe. And he looked way older....I wouldn't be happy with that if I were him.

Sure. Look what people say for Rey, Kennedy's agenda to introduce perfect female and humiliate all the men.

He looked terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, whoever did the hair for HF and MH should have been fired.:lol

Both seemed to be wearing big/weird wig reinterpretations of their TFA/TLJ hair.

I can't believe there are still no new announcements from Hot Toys.. You gotta strike while the iron is hot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I can't believe there are still no new announcements from Hot Toys.. You gotta strike while the iron is hot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You have to strike when Disney says you can strike. It's only been out 1 week, there's an embargo. It's not like Hasbro is
Spoiler Spoiler:

Poe will never happen. They had no hype for the new film and have already moved on to Mando and endless Spider-Men.

Krennic proves that you can never give up hope. I gave up on that figure and Hot Toys came through with the surprise

Back