1/6 Speculation: Star Wars Episode IX Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone who gets the visual dictionary can post some info when they get the book, that would be great. Want to know the name of this guard.

I breezed through it at the bookstore and there was a lot of cool stuff in there. Wanted to wait until seeing the movie before buying, but I'll definitely be picking it up now.

The Visual Dictionary unfortunately doesn?t have any photos or info of the new Royal Guards or even the Emperor. I guess they really wanted to prevent spoilers from leaking out. Still a great book with lots of cool reference pics for other characters, props, and planets.

Why aren't they included? Release date of the book is same with the movie. Ant they teased emperor right from the 1st trailer.

Why aren't they included? Release date of the book is same with the movie. Ant they teased emperor right from the 1st trailer.

I can only assume it?s because they didn?t want any pictures leaking out before hand if anyone got a hold of the book in advance of the movie release. There?s quite a number of other things not included, such as these:

SPOILERS BELOW

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah unfortunately they held stuff back from all the Visual Dictionaries. There were no shots in the TFA one of Kylo with his helmet off, or of Luke in his white Jedi robes, and nothing in the TLJ one of Force Projection Luke.

Maybe when they release a Visual Dictionary for the entire ST, that stuff will be in there.

Exactly. Yeah it?s a bummer not having pictures of these things after we watch the movie. I really want to see reference shots but at the same time I get why they hold back on releasing them with the book.

Also a bummer that the Art Of TROS book got pushed back to March for some reason. Although maybe with the delay that one will at least have more Emperor stuff in it now. And also a better look at Dark Rey.

Then they should begin selling visual dictionaries 1 month after the theatrical release. This resolves all the issues of "holding stuff to avoid leaking".
Art of pushed to March? Wov and proof as it shows there's no need to release at the same time.

Here are some stills of the ones I and few others above are looking for. Hopefully official images come soon!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm really hoping for

Spoiler Spoiler:

Rey but only if she has all of her accessories

Given that only one of those is a lock, this film is going to be light on the release ordering for me.

Would likely go for it even though its a blink and miss it trooper. Would rather have HT release a few more characters from the main cast before though.

I want
Spoiler Spoiler:

Can we just make a thread for those that want to trash everything so those of us that come to the forums to find joy in this cold sad world we live in? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but why come on the threads to just talk about the fact that you hate it?
You may but the trolls will not respect it.

We also seem to have dozens of new members suddenly with less than 50 posts all here to bash SW on every thread.

Wonder whats behind all that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may but the trolls will not respect it.

We also seem to have dozens of new members suddenly with less than 50 posts all here to bash SW on every thread.

Wonder whats behind all that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are all Palpatine acolytes. It was the combined hatred following TLJ that finally gave Palpatine the power to return (we all know he feeds off hatred). Now they need to amp the hatred up even further so he can rise again.

People asking about when the embargo will be lifted, IIRC, it was the Monday following the second weekend for Endgame, so next Monday. But with all of the holidays and stuff maybe even the first Monday of the new year.

Back