1/6 Speculation: Star Wars Episode IX Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knights of Ren once again teased.

Red stormtroopers made me laugh. That's the extent of JJ's creativity? Color changes?

I quite like the creative decision to turn Rose in to a CGI Blob Beast (above Finn's right shoulder).

Red stormtroopers looks kind of cheesed. I mean I was hoping for a different helmet.

Well, it's kinda different (the line down the middle). :lol Isn't that what JJ prints on his business cards? "JJ Abrams Star Wars: it's kinda different." :monkey3

*BREAKING NEWS*

In a show of strength and solidarity across its brands, Disney has announced that the title of the film is Star Wars: Episode IX - Endgame.

;)

Just pick up a cheap TFA scavenger Rey figure and bleach the costume white. Episode 9 version complete.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What are the odds of Hot Toys making any of those Knights of Ren? I mean making and releasing, not making and then releasing 20 Stormtrooper variants instead.

What are the odds of Hot Toys making any of those Knights of Ren? I mean making and releasing, not making and then releasing 20 Stormtrooper variants instead.

Well, they did make all the pretorians....

My feeling is these are a no brainer, make all if them and they will sell like crazy[emoji12]

Just do it BEFORE opening night.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back