Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy in the middle would be good. They also seem to have some different weapons too.

It's interesting that they do all sorts of stormtroopers, but no rebels. I guess they don't have the coolness appeal like the stormtroopers have.

Screen Shot 2016-08-21 at 09.44.07.jpg

The guy in the middle would be good. They also seem to have some different weapons too.

It's interesting that they do all sorts of stormtroopers, but no rebels. I guess they don't have the coolness appeal like the stormtroopers have.

View attachment 287202

Imperials have always been better sellers. Look at the old SSC rebel fleet troopers and Endor troopers and see how little they go for on the secondary marked. Guess evil has more mass appeal ;-)

View attachment 287202

The thought of displaying HT Palpatine with HT Krennic standing on his right and HT Vader on his left, with HT Royal Guards on the far sides...can't wait for the awesomeness of that display.

The thought of displaying HT Palpatine with HT Krennic standing on his right and HT Vader on his left, with HT Royal Guards on the far sides...can't wait for the awesomeness of that display.

I read that and realized it's just a shame that HT hasn't done a Tarkin yet.

I read that and realized it's just a shame that HT hasn't done a Tarkin yet.
I've seen this same sentiment posted in quite a few other threads. Obviously the interest from collectors is there. But I wonder if it's something else that HT has no control over? Could it possibly be that Cushing's family is being difficult/selective with what they allow his likeness to be used on? Besides a PF Sideshow did awhile back and possibly some Hasbro/Kenner stuff, has there really been much made for Tarkin? I know Disney owns the rights to the character, but there must be something else holding this up.

So will we get the first wave of Rogue One HT on Force Friday ? Anyone remember if they did both "Goodies" and "Baddies" in line release ?

By the way I think HT has it in the bag for Rogue One figures if this photo from HKCon are anything to go by. Certainly HT booth. A pretty clear yes, I'd say.

13876410_1145593802182059_1938484526595579484_n.jpg

Who will I collect????

giphy.gif

Of course the new an improved..... "ROGUE ONE Darth Vader".....oh wait....inst that just ANH Vader???? (I bet it will be different just for a figure sake...

Updated with latest trailer. Not sure what the "Friends" pic was that you were referring to since I only had the teaser trailer in, but anyhoo the movie is continuing to look better and better. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

No offence to whoever started this thread, but can we change the picture to one with a Rogue one theme ? The Friends pic doesn't seem to fit so well.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see HT's Krennic. I like a lot of the character designs in this movie, but my display is heavily Imperial and he'd be a great addition.

No problem the friends pic was showing up on my iPad. Now it's not there any more. My bad. Nice photo montage for Star Wars though.

Updated with latest trailer. Not sure what the "Friends" pic was that you were referring to since I only had the teaser trailer in, but anyhoo the movie is continuing to look better and better. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Krennic will be awesome, I hope they make more classic Imperials too. The random gunners and troopers from SDCC are a good sign. Bring on Tarkin, Veers and newbie Hux!

and JediTempleArchives just posted these Kenner pictures. Now that they have had some practice with Chewbacca, I wonder if Hot Toys will attempt Moroff the white hairy creature......thoughts ?

Pay also looks cool !

Screenshot_30.jpg

R1toy3.jpg

Attachments

• R1toys34.jpg
    R1toys34.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot_31-e1469104546959.jpg
    Screenshot_31-e1469104546959.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 139
Has it actually been confirmed if HT or SS will be doing Rogue One figures ?

At SDCC during the Star Wars Collectible panel, every single company there including Sideshow said they would be doing stuff for Rogue One but no one was allowed to say what and the LFL representative said not to bother asking in the Q&A portion as their lips were sealed.

As usual, Hot Toys has zero presence or representation from their trusted partner/distributor so no word on them but I can bet that they will absolutely be doing stuff from the film as well.

I think Hot Toys will do Moroff in 1/6. I'm calling it here and now. He's easier than Chewie I think. Plus he's new and doesnt have to competing with everyone's memory of what he should look like. Like Chewie does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At SDCC during the Star Wars Collectible panel, every single company there including Sideshow said they would be doing stuff for Rogue One but no one was allowed to say what and the LFL representative said not to bother asking in the Q&A portion as their lips were sealed.

As usual, Hot Toys has zero presence or representation from their trusted partner/distributor so no word on them but I can bet that they will absolutely be doing stuff from the film as well.

Yeah, I was talking to a guy and he said both have rights to Star Wars. So they (HT & Sideshow) tend to work out who's doing what and release accordingly. No doubt Rogue One is also split. I just hope HT get the human face characters as their sculpts are the best at the moment.

Back