Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a minute there i thought that was Cad Bane to the right of the villain.

5264344.jpg

:monkey2

Is it wrong that I kinda want a figure of Glover's Lando more than Williams's now? It just looks like it's going to be a really fun and memorable portrayal, and I love the new look they gave him.

Is it wrong that I kinda want a figure of Glover's Lando more than Williams's now? It just looks like it's going to be a really fun and memorable portrayal, and I love the new look they gave him.

Yes, yes it is :lol

My guess for HT releases now i've seen the full trailer:

- Han
- Chewy
- Han & Chewy 2-Pack
- Lando
- Lando's Droïd

Other than that, a couple imperial troopers and that's pretty much all unless Solo is getting a full backup from the fan base and overperforms at the box office.

I just zoomed into the HD pic hoody posted. Is that Aurebesh on that villains helmet?! We need a translator!

And I’m loving this! It’s got a gritty western 50s diner vibe to it. With a Heavy doses of ANH, a side of R1 and dash of American Graffiti, we might end up pleasantly surprised.

5f8fde8084551a3a3c7f58c7e0913e12.jpg

Looks better than what I was expecting, which was something "ok". The bad guy with the visor looks very familiar, like concept art from another movie but like from Phantom Menace or something. I like Han's white vest which seems to be the Ralph McQuarrie sketch of Han:

5dc0d5af96d1667adcde0a5ae2c45420.jpg

I just zoomed into the HD pic hoody posted. Is that Aurebesh on that villains helmet?! We need a translator!

Nice pic up. Where's C3PO when you need him......but I'm sure someone will do that and post online soon.

I tried, but couldn't make enough out, plus those that were clear didn't seem to make much sense.....

I like the explanation Indiewire has for the Falcon looking so clean and new in this-- that it's simply a reflection of being previously owned by Lando, who naturally would have kept it looking a whole lot nicer than Han would.

Indiewire actually has a good explanation for the Falcon looking so clean and new in this-- its simply a result of being previously owned by Lando, who naturally would have kept it looking a whole lot nicer.

Ha exactly !! Plus Lando didn't have a pet, so no Wookie hair everywhere :lol !

You'll get your shot at both...;)

Back