SPANGELUS custom project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Buffy fans are perverted....

:lol:lol:lol Shai is picking on the Buffy fans now.

This piece is definitely well done but definitely aimed to a specific segment of fan....not my cup of tea but if you're into it more power to you.

Buying this would be the perfect way to make up for the lack of violent and bloody homoerotica in my collection.

You can never have too much Tom. :lol

That's what she said...

0000004453_20060919223610.jpg

Shai calling something perverted....now that's what some might call ironical-like. :rotfl

This ain't my cup'o'tea, but it is pretty well done.

Isn't this by the same artist that did that really good dead Buffy statue a couple of months ago?

I'm pretty sure that the comments about this will be related to the subject matter, not the quality. It is a well done custom, but it is aimed to a very specific niche of collectors. I have never seen an episode of Buffy, so I have no idea how this connects to the show.

It doesn't connect to the show - it connects to the show's fan "slash" fiction. Spike/Angel = Spangel or.... an-ike?

So this would be like somebody making a similar diorama featuring Dumbledore and Grindelwald for Harry Potter fans?

On the Buffy show Angel was supposed to have sired Spike, so that's probably where the idea for this comes from, though I believe it was later retconned that Drusilla sired Spike.

Slash fiction is the lowest of the low in the geek world. And that's saying a lot.

C'mon, it's kinda ironic that grown men posting here who collect dolls, (whoops, figures) of other grown men are throwing the "GAY" and "sausage" words around alot in this thread.

kinda amusing...

:)

Shai is out their protecting the rest of us... and for that I salute him :rock

Shai is out their protecting the rest of us... and for that I salute him :rock

Quoted for thruth.... :rock

Found this obscenity in the Custom action figures section on the Bay.

They retconned it so that because Angel sired Drusilla and Drusilla sired Spike thus Spike thought of Angel as his "sire".

But really when Spike said the line he was intended to only be around for 2 episodes and no backstory was worked out for him.

And I think the whole Lestat crowd has absconded with the entire vampire mythos much too much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back