Space, the final frontier....this is the most AWESOME You tube vid I've seen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt S

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74mhQyuyELQ&feature=player_embedded"]What does it feel like to fly over planet Earth? - YouTube[/ame]

Holy Cow!!!!! A series of images from the ISS put together in a lapsed format that results in a breathtaking view

I never knew that the Earth had so much exposed lava that could be seen from Space. It looked like the planet went emo from the abject loneliness of being the only place in the Solar System with life, and started to cut itself, and bled out.

I never knew that the Earth had so much exposed lava that could be seen from Space. It looked like the planet went emo from the abject loneliness of being the only place in the Solar System with life, and started to cut itself, and bled out.

crying_indian.jpg

I wish it was lava but these are city lights.

Back