• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SovereignStudio Keaton Batman '89 Figure V2 for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, this is a tough call I've had to make, I'll be selling a lot of my collection soon and I'm starting off with my much beloved SovereignStudio '89 Batman, made by the talented board member here Shaun of SovereignStudio fame. This is the V2 version of the figure I'm selling, see this thread for more info!

I'm selling if for $125USD, plus $15USD shipping worldwide or on Best offer... Item is in Australia, please PM me if interested. This is a really hard sell for me as I don't want to loose this figure from my collection, but I'm going back to University next year and need to pay of some debt!:monkey2

I take PayPal only for your protect! Also, I've been a member here for some time and have dealt with other board members before with great success!

Here are pictures of my version of this terrific custom!
DSC02105.jpg

DSC02109.jpg

DSC02112.jpg

DSC02137.jpg

DSC02136.jpg

DSC02135.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

DSC02194.jpg

I'm really going to miss this figure and hopefully after I'm done with University in the next 2 years, I'll be able to commission Shaun for another one! Hopefully!!!:banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back