Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morbo, your box was posted. Should have that soon. Obsolete man, your whip isn't on my spreadsheet, I didn't know I owed you one. PM me your address, I'll get that out this week.

I don't have a "rock star" mentality. Not that I'm aware of, anyway. I'm just trying to get this backlog out and keep up with new stuff at the same time to avoid that stuff becoming a new backlog. Will NOT let that crap happen again. Thanks to all who are still inhumanly patient, and to those still ordering. To those who've said they'll never buy from me again, sorry I screwed that up. It's a stain I'll have to wear, I suppose. For those of you wanting to order skins, hang in there. I need to make new molds.

thanks for the update Shawn, really looking forward to getting it all.
Hope you are feeling alot better now.
take care mate. :duff

I don't think he has a rock star thing going. That was Howes. Shawn is behind(way behind) but is puting out work. As long as he is taking on new orders he will be behind but it's understandable that he needs to eat and pay bills. It has kept me from making other orders due to that and I think he knows that is the feeling of many here. Still his work is awesome.

I don't think he has a rock star thing going. That was Howes. Shawn is behind(way behind) but is puting out work. As long as he is taking on new orders he will be behind but it's understandable that he needs to eat and pay bills. It has kept me from making other orders due to that and I think he knows that is the feeling of many here. Still his work is awesome.

Thanks, D. Yes, I would love to able to just shut down and focus entirely on the backlog. Get that over and start totally fresh. But juggling is all I can do, that's the hole I dug. BUT... backlog stuff is rolling out with fair regularity and I don't think I've had a turn around exceed 4 weeks since August. Not too shabby. That's exactly where I want to be, minus the backlog of course.
I'm a bit fuzzy on the idea that the fact I'm still accepting orders has caused you to not place any new orders. But if I were not accepting new orders, how would you be able to place the order you don't want to place, anyway? Wrap your noodle around that one. Yeah. :whip :D

Thanks for the update, Shawn. I look forward to getting some TT skins from you at some point. Just let us know when the new molds and skins have been poured. :)

Thanks for the update, Shawn. I look forward to getting some TT skins from you at some point. Just let us know when the new molds and skins have been poured. :)

Will do! My plan is to have at least 6 sets of molds for the arms/legs. At that rate, I can cast at least 3 runs per day (18 sets) and have these on hand, ready for immediate shipment.

I'm going to spend all next week on just backlog stuff, I want another big chunk to ship at once.

Obsolete Man, your whip is going out today. Gonna do that after I fetch my boy from school.

Hey guys- As Shawn said we’ll be moving a decent chunk of stuff soon so “it’s going..” Things are still going out –albeit slower than we anticipated..
If anyone needs to reach me ou can also email me at :

[email protected]

I’ll respond much quicker as I can only get on here as my damn home ISP allows (idiots keep dropping my service..) and the emails go directly to my phone.. ..

Thanks again to everyone for their patience.. !
4Ever..

What I'm doing currently; 7-10 day projection:

MaulFan
Murderofcrows71
LordAzrael
Dyplodicus1975
Tyler
Sachiel
GruffOldBear
Mando
McFly

Like I said, I want a good chunk done at once. I shipped a big chunk a while back, then a steady trickle, now I want another chunk :gun

Chouzi, I'm going to stick you in the next group. I'll start that soon after the guys above go out.

Back