Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, sorta kinda. I bought a full Ash figure from him, and ended up getting a bag of unpainted, messed up looking parts and clothing. Frankly, your signature makes me wanna cry :(

What a dastard, if you wanted to send me the parts you could commission me to finish it for you.

Nope. He came back sort of finish some back log but not all. I'm still waiting for my full figure Jason 8. Only thing I got was a picture of it completed and a promise it was going out within that week or so. So, so close.

Again that sucks, i thought you had got it :(

What about his business partner who briefly kicked off and threatened his customers? Lol that guy was a pri ck.
Damn, the roll call of shame grows bigger:

Howes
Les walker
Dark Artist
This guy

Anyone else?

Vold.
Aren't people having problems getting their Braveheart stuff completed?

Wasn't there an issue with the Deckard clothing comission from a certain board member? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

And I think it was Chris Howes who used the Russian spammer trick, right?

Dang. Wish I would've known about that a few months ago. I sold it all off for peanuts because I wanted to wash my hands of the whole crummy affair. Ah, well.

Aw that sucks man :(

Theres lots of cool stuff coming from betomatali in the future hopefully you can get a Ash at some point.

Yeah I'm still waiting (funny word when one is not actually expecting anything) for a Mola Ram from this guy and a head from Les. I guess it's 3 years almost?

And yes, I have a bag of white resin Ash parts sitting in a closet somewhere.

My figure is in the mail.....so far so good...I'll keep everyone updated on how it turns out...

the worst part about this is the guy was actually talented. I got a Lurtz figure from him and I love the thing. He clearly took on more the he could handle. He should just refund everyone.

lol, no he isn't. You got lucky.

LOL...well i know i need a custom worked on....just need elvis to clear his schedule and be available....right now i'm trying to work on getting this Maximus that he has available....i just need the gear

Has anyone been able to contact him? Still haven't received my damn Indy kit. :rolleyes2

No Maximus for me and the excitement of seeing this thread updated was dulled by the same group of us complaining still. Can I do a charge-back from 2 years ago?

Is anyone even still in contact with him? I seriously doubt anything will be delivered by him at this point.

Back