Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this guy has not logged on here since may, you are better off contacting the police because i don't think you guys are getting your stuff sorry guys, i feel for you.

I think your only chance of reaching him would be through eBay. He seems to have abandoned this board a long time ago... but he's still actively selling on eBay.

dreamntigers

He says he will be done with my figure by Thurs or Fri.....he has until next Tues to get it in my hands or else i go on ebay and file a dispute to get my money back.

How about those of you who have already gotten their stuff look at his mailing address and pass it onto the people still waiting? This way they can forward it to the authorities.

If he's still partners with "forever annoyed" then you most likely not get Sovereign Studios direct address. I remember i brought way back a T-1 jacket SS did but the address on ebay and where SS sent it to was forever's address in which he sent it.

What about his business partner who briefly kicked off and threatened his customers? Lol that guy was a pri ck.
Damn, the roll call of shame grows bigger:

Howes
Les walker
Dark Artist
This guy

Anyone else?

Most of us thought the same thing before about his wife. He tended to use the same excuses with all of us and when we started comparing notes, it sounded like he was pretending to be his wife at times and blaming her for mistakes.

He also used the "my pc crashed" or "the item has been ready but I couldn't find your address"type of excuses for many years consistantly.

To me, the kill is making people wait years for Batman, Indy and Maximus figures while selling them left and right on Ebay the whole time. To me, there's no excuse in this world that can make that fly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initially I could understand and even support Shawn's decision to work on his backlog and sell on eBay. Being his source of income I appreciate that he would need to keep making money to work himself out of the hole.

However, it now seems he has abandoned ever finishing the work he promised which is totally messed up.

What about his business partner who briefly kicked off and threatened his customers? Lol that guy was a pri ck.
Damn, the roll call of shame grows bigger:

Howes
Les walker
Dark Artist
This guy

Anyone else?

Didnt Dark Artist come back and finish his back catalogue?

It's stuff like this that is making me really vary of getting people to do commission of buying custom stuff. Over the years, it has been proven that even the best of them will disappear with all your stuff and money.

I mean there are definitely more honest artist than bad ones but the bad ones are slowly but surely spoiling the whole bunch of apples in the basket. A few more incidents like this and no one will even buy or get people to do custom work anymore.

Didnt Dark Artist come back and finish his back catalogue?

Nope. He came back sort of finish some back log but not all. I'm still waiting for my full figure Jason 8. Only thing I got was a picture of it completed and a promise it was going out within that week or so. So, so close.

Guys

Shawn try to use the " it is coming" excuse and I simply called my credit card company and did a charge back and that stopped this guy from missing my order. Now with Hottoys Bat Keaton out, I think his biz pretty much Is done. I would be careful as he still sell under forever annoyed" though

Back