Sovereign Studio news/updates 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn,

Quick question, for the items you sent out, can you tell me was it sent through USPS, UPS, or Fedex. Just wondering. thanks

Cancel that question Shawn, I just received a package from you. Batman is finally here!!!!!

Thank You Shawn once again for the bats!!! Here some quick pics I took with my cell phone....
IMG00136.jpg

IMG00134.jpg

your wayne looks more like a bank robber than the joker. :lol:rock

Yes he does, but that is the closest "First night out" mask that is more accurate than the one that it came with...

Shawn, love how you made the cowl. Very cool

Glad you like your Bats, guys! And I'm very glad to see them in your hands at last! Don't worry about the wrinkles in the cape. These were packed up longer than usual before I was able to ship them. They'll relax in time.

Here's what I hope is the final version Maximus's head.

Untitled-1-2.jpg

Shawn,

PM'd you my contact information in case you lost it. Please let me know about my refund as soon as possible.

Nick

looking forward to when Newt gets dropped off........have a place for her already setup :D something special............

Here's a quick mock up using the Scarecrow kit... still need to get better hands, etc. But the set looks great :rock

scarecrow.jpg

Shawn whats the news on the Indy gear. Tried to PM you but got nothin. Any realistic date for completion on those bad boys?

Shawn,

PM'd you my contact information in case you lost it. Please let me know about my refund as soon as possible.

Shawn- In case you don't check the sleeves thread anymore, I'm just waiting to see if my rubber sleeves were sent with the last batch or your next batch. Take care. :)

Shawn

Can you confirm that my Keaton Batman has left the USA?
Can you give me the tracking number of the parcel as well.

I have asked you to contact me and/or reply to my pm's, but have yet to recieve any answer.

I need a pm from you to confirm the address you sent this item to.

It should have gone out, let me look into it. No worries, It's not lost. My wife has been doing my shipping between her business appointments, so it's been spotty. It's either recently shipped or she still has it.

sorry for bothering you again
did yor wife already ship it Shawn

Shawn

Can you confirm that my Keaton Batman has left the USA?
Can you give me the tracking number of the parcel as well.

I have asked you to contact me and/or reply to my pm's, but have yet to recieve any answer.

I need a pm from you to confirm the address you sent this item to.

PM on the way, as soon I finish this post.

sorry for bothering you again
did yor wife already ship it Shawn

Shipped this one myself Tuesday.

I am eager on these too. :monkey1

The Indy gear will start going out in the next week or so. I had wanted to have everything else out of here so I could focus on nothing but Indy stuff and new orders, but it's not working that way. I've had to work the Indy stuff into my juggling act. Can't hold it up until it has its own special place in the schedule like I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back