Sovereign Studio news/updates 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buddy, I just saw your computer crashed, I was on order for a Keaton Batman, you still got me?

Spaeking of Mola Ram, some of you may have missed this further back; I've added a couple things. Here's what he has now:

L/R relaxed hands
R hand with heart
dagger
3 Sankara stones
skull chalice
head dress

I also did a couple quick tweaks to the head. Nothing fundamental, just made him a bit more sinister. I fried the mold and had to make to a new one, anyway so I figured I'd get rid of that smile I was never that fond of.

DSC04728.jpg

DSC04732.jpg

DSC04735.jpg

Shawn- In case you don't check the sleeves thread anymore, I'm just waiting to see if my rubber sleeves were sent with the last batch or your next batch. Take care. :)

What that guy said. :D I'm patient and don't want a rushed job on my sleeves, but all I want to know is if I'm still on the list since your computer crashed... I've sent a couple emails and messages on the board with no response yet.

Hey Shawn, not sure if you lost my order and info in the computer crash. Do you need an email from me with the details of the figures you'll be doing for me? :peace

Shawn,

PM'd you my contact information in case you lost it. Please let me know about my refund as soon as possible. It's been over three years.

Spaeking of Mola Ram, some of you may have missed this further back; I've added a couple things. Here's what he has now:

L/R relaxed hands
R hand with heart
dagger
3 Sankara stones
skull chalice
head dress

I also did a couple quick tweaks to the head. Nothing fundamental, just made him a bit more sinister. I fried the mold and had to make to a new one, anyway so I figured I'd get rid of that smile I was never that fond of.

DSC04728.jpg

DSC04732.jpg

DSC04735.jpg

Wait one second...i paid and recieve my Mola Ram but got none of these extras other than the skull chalice and head dress...why didnt i recieve the other hands,heart and dagger? I ordered the same time as everyone else

Wait one second...i paid and recieve my Mola Ram but got none of these extras other than the skull chalice and head dress...why didnt i recieve the other hands,heart and dagger? I ordered the same time as everyone else

These are really recent additions, done after your figure was received. Someone else on the board did a Mola Ram, what can you do? Gotta stay ahead of the curve. PM me your address, I'll send you the extra stuff.

Update: Three Keatons shipping now, 5 Newts (that compltes the Newt list) and all of the skins are matched to names/addresses and will be going out this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back